chapter hundred-four: past lives and present lives next

the fierce flames of war, fire everywhere... the karmic fire burned half of the sky red, scorching the air, and the bird bird walked among the thick smoke and heard a terrible cry in the distance.

he panicked a little in his heart, and through the pungent fog, he looked for the cry, and saw a group of heavenly soldiers dressed in silver armor kneeling on the ground, crying around the man.

the man's long hair was spread out under him, lying silently on the scorched black ground, his face was blurred by blood to see his original appearance, a hole was broken in his heart, and the continuous flow of blood stained his silver-white robe.

although he couldn't see his face clearly, yan yi knew that it was the person he was looking for, and he stiffly walked over, and the heavenly soldiers surrounding the man consciously gave way.

yan yi knelt down beside the man, lifted the man's upper body, gently held it into his arms, covered the wound in his heart that had been stabbed by the magic blade, and hoarsely called: "apo..."

the man ignored him.

yan yi's voice became more trembling, and tears fell uncontrollably: "apo... don't scare me. "

men are always reluctant to tell him to wait too long, and this time it should be the same. he slowly lifted his eyelashes that had been stained dark red with blood, and his unfocused green eyes met the face of yan yi, and it was only half a moment before he recognized who he was.

"...... there you are. "

yan yi spoke to the man in the most gentle tone, tightening his arms, "well, i'm coming... i'm coming..."

"i'll take you home..."

the man's green eyes were half-blind, and he said angrily, "ah yi, child... it should be gone. "

in addition to the large and small injuries on the body, as well as the wounds of the heart, the man also had a lot of blood under him, the trousers were soaked, this child did not come easily, it was very difficult to conceive when pregnant, and now that the child is gone, yan iris knows that he is sad and knows that he blames himself.

yan yi pressed her lips to the corner of the man's forehead, closed her eyes in pain, and tears rolled down her cheeks: "if it is gone, it will be gone, we can have it again in the future, you don't have to think about it... the days ahead are long.

the man looked at the fiery red sky, "demons... a big defeat..."

yan yi whispered back, "well, i know that you are powerful, general xuanlong has always won every battle, and you are the most heroic in my heart." "

the man's thin lips slightly pursed, smiled, and dying: "ah iris ... i won't go back with you this time..."

yan yi pressed a cry and asked, "then where are you going?" "

the man said with difficulty: "maybe... i'm going to go for a walk on earth. "