chapter hundred-fourtyseven: can you like me today?

if yan yi was afraid of being seen as a joke, he would not have willingly abandoned the position of heavenly emperor and fallen into mortal dust to find xuanlong ten thousand years ago.

the gods of the nine heavens knew that the lord of the celestial realm was an infatuated species, and for xuanlong, he was not even afraid of heavenly condemnation, and his face was something to him.

but no matter how faceless he was, no matter how eager he was, xuan long didn't appreciate it, it was useless.

"am i just a joke in your eyes..."

"yes." xuan long slowly and resolutely withdrew his wrist that had been tightened by yan yi, and entered the door without turning his head.

yan yi couldn't understand why his love had become a joke in xuan long's eyes. they have been in love for each other for a long time since they were young, and they have long become the flesh and blood of each other's hearts, and if they cut off the flesh and blood between their hearts, they will die.

he didn't believe that xuan long would betray him, and it must have been something unforgivable that xuan long had done in exchange for xuan long's cold eyes. he was going to find out the truth of the matter, and then sincerely confess to xuan long, and he would definitely get xuan long's forgiveness.

he must have just spoken angrily to himself...

it must be angry words...

thousands of miles away in the forbidden land, the cracks all over the purple emperor star's flickering light became more and more obscure, and when the light was completely extinguished, it was the day when the emperor star fell.

the divine body of yan iris coexisted with the emperor star, and now the emperor star's qi luck was weak, and it was suppressed by the heavenly fire lone star, and the closer it was to the xuanlong, the greater the impact.

during the day and night, the cracks in the purple emperor star suddenly deepened, and yan yi felt the pain of a thousand arrows piercing his heart, he snorted, covered his heart and bent down, the blood gushing out of his mouth flowed into a fine flow to the white jade stone ground, he knelt down, unable to hold on to faint outside the xuanlong hall.

when he regained consciousness, yan yi was already on the bed of the east pole hall, he was confused, he saw the trailing spirit guarding him by the bedside, his eyes were red and he was saying something, and his voice was far and near and far and could not really be heard.

yan yi tried to reach over, grabbed the sleeve of the spirit god king, and asked angrily, "empress mother, you tell me why apo doesn't want me..."

what did the spirit return to him, yan yi couldn't hear clearly, stubbornly repeatedly asking why, tears across the silver sideburns.

the paint he had dyed in his hair didn't know where xian'e had found it, but after washing it a few times, it faded out of color, and his silver hair was as dull as dry grass.