chapter hundred-six: reunion

it was a birthday gift that xuan long had wanted to give him.

he doesn't.

disgusted with this wooden man, he was too shabby to look at the eyes.

when he didn't take the dragon to heart, he wouldn't even care about it, and how could he care about a wooden man he had carved with his own hands.

i don't care how much thought and seriousness he put into preparing this gift.

such a clumsy dragon, in order to please him, secretly practiced the technique of carving this wooden man over and over again, and finally carved a decent one, carefully colored, and he did not want it.

not only did he not want it, but he trampled his mind on the soles of his feet, saying that it was a useless thing.

yan yi remembered that there was a time when xuan long always had fine wounds on his hands, which were not good for a long time, and he asked him why, xuan long refused to say, so he was lazy to ask.

looking back now, i suddenly understood that it was originally made to prepare a birthday gift for him.

what he dismissed and scoffed at was probably the best gift xuan long could think of and could give him.

xuan long is like that, not good at words, has always used to do... for example, when he took good care of him in the thousand-year-old pond, for example, after returning to the palace, yan yi opened his mouth, he endured the pain and plucked the scales to him, saw him guilty, and comforted himself with his natural pain and dullness.

how could i suspect that he was having an affair with someone else?

he treats him with such care... he was so attentive that he gave him what he wanted and didn't want.

a tear fell on the wooden man's picturesque eyebrow in his hand, and yan yi returned to god, rubbing the wooden man on his chest, fortunately, the paint was good, and he would not be easily flowered, he was full of tears, and he choked on the wooden man. 

his body slid down and slumped to the ground, yan yi held the box of wooden people in his arms, and held the most delicate one in his right hand, murmuring and crying.

"apo... i rejoice in this gift. "

"i rejoice..."

no one replied to him anymore.

once xuan long should have been full of expectations when he carved these wooden people, expecting how happy yan iris would show when he received this gift.

however, the truth was contrary to what he had imagined. yan yi was not rare at all, and he was even annoyed to look at it more.