chapter eight: the void and the snake

inside the vermilion palace wall path, yan iris dragon robes were added to the body, sitting on top of the dragon, and a line of palace eunuchs followed him and was heading towards the golden ruan hall. he was savoring xuan long's soul-destroying body when he listened to chen yan, who was following him, ask cautiously.

"emperor, since the prince has already been blessed, do you want to give him a name?"

yan yi instantly turned cold, and looked condescendingly at the old immortal eunuch: "i promised to have a lifelong couple with zhiyu, how can i renege on my word?" "

chen yan quickly lowered his body: "the emperor atones for his sins, and it is the slave who has spoken too much." "

yan yi snorted coldly and withdrew his gaze.

if it weren't for ning zhiyu, maybe there wouldn't have been an intersection in this life, how could he possibly give him a name.

the day ning zhiyu's body returned to health was when he was separated from xuan long.

"be careful, if ayu wakes up and hears something you shouldn't hear, look at your head."

chen yan raised his sleeve and wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, "hey, the slave will let the palace eunuchs keep their mouths shut firmly, and not show any wind at all." "

yan yi was satisfied with this, and the appearance of xuan long chenghuan under him appeared in his mind at an inopportune time.

even if they are entangled together, they still always think that he may really be evil, yan yi forced himself to want to be a government, to think of ning zhiyu, is to no longer think about the xuanlong that looks cold, but is actually simple enough to be described as stupid.

......

if the demons of the ten thousand years dao practiced the dao of goodness, they would not be far from becoming immortals, they actually did not need to sleep, and when they were cultivating with a closed mind, it was equivalent to resting, but as the xuanlong heavenly disaster approached, their habits gradually degenerated to be close to those of the human race. 

not long after yan yi left, xuan long actually fell asleep again, and he seemed to have become particularly lazy and sleepy recently.

near noon, the hot sun outside the window has long been gone, dark clouds have pressed half of the sky, lightning and thunder, thunderstorms, how to see is an ominous omen.

xuan long woke up in a trance, remembering that he had promised yan yi to hand over the dragon scales to him at noon, and got up and got out of bed according to his discomfort.

the blood between his legs had long dried up, but the unspeakable places hurt badly, and every step he took was as if a knife had scraped it, and yan iris did not have to disguise himself without him, and slowly walked to the bath tub prepared by the palace people before, and fine sweat oozed from his forehead.

hastily cleaned his body, and in his hand, he conjured up a xuan iron dagger.

the iron dagger cut iron like mud, and the dragon scales were also extremely smooth, it was too painful, the movement was slow, he cut 15 pieces in a row, his wrists began to shake, the blood in his chest was like a note, and the original clear water was stained bright red.

xuan long was sleeping when yan yi left, and xuan long was still asleep when yan yi returned, and he sat on the edge of the bed and shook the man on the bed.

"apo, wake up."

xuan long's face was miserable, his eyebrows were slightly twisted, and yan iris called him for a long time, before he opened his ice-green demon pupils, quietly looked at yan iris and said weakly, "you are back." "

"why are you still sleeping?" yan yi was a little dissatisfied. "i've been calling you for a long time."

xuan long slowly sat up on the bed and silently picked up the black lacquered wooden box at the head of the bed and handed it to yan yi.

yan yi wondered, "what is this?" "

"dragon scales." there was no expression on xuan long's face.

yan iris looked happy and couldn't wait to open the box, which was neatly stacked with 30 clean dragon scales, emitting a familiar faint cold fragrance.

"apo, you're so nice." yan yi looked up and smiled.

xuan long was not used to being praised like this, and his cold face was slightly warm, avoiding the line of sight and not speaking, and then listening to yan yi dao.

"i'm in a hurry, i can't accompany you to dinner at noon, i'll come back to you in the evening."

"apo, you wouldn't be angry, would you?" ......"

xuan long was stunned at first, and then shook his head.

yan yi happily leaned over and kissed him, and then said some nice words perfunctorily, and took the dragon scales and hurried away.

now that he had obtained the dragon scales, where did he still have the heart to eat with him here?