chapter eighty-one: raising him for me

the next day, when xuan long woke up, he found himself in the arms of yan yi, to be precise, the other party wrapped around him like an octopus, his legs resting on him, his hands around his neck, pressing his stomach faintly.

xuan long gasped hard, and as soon as his hand pushed onto yan yi's chest, the latter opened his eyes, and yan yi retracted his legs and naturally bowed his head and kissed him on the forehead.

"awake?"

"you coughed up blood yesterday, which scared me."

"hua jing said that you are depressed... if you feel that you are bored in this palace, after some time, the injuries on your body are better, i will take you out of the palace for a turn, and it happens that there will be a temple fair next month, which is very lively. "

xuan long didn't understand why both of them had reached such a point, and yan yi could still pretend to care about him. acting like this, don't you get tired.

at least he, the audience, was already feeling tired.

xuan long didn't open his face and didn't look at him as much as possible: "you should take your queen with you." "

outside the window it was gloomy, afraid that it was about to rain, and even the temple was dark.

yan yi felt that xuan long was deliberately trying to find no pain, and his face darkened: "you think i am not good to you, i am trying to be good to you now, and you are not appreciative." "

"then you say, what do you want to do?"

don't want to do anything.

i just want to stay quiet and live the last days of my life. 

xuan long: "i think... walk. "

yan yi: "impossible, don't even think about it!" "

cracked walls are so easy to mend, and the feelings that are crumbling as soon as the wind blows will not return to their original state because of a little cheap gesture.

the unreserved deep love and trust that was once squandered are like a river that is rolling away and will never come back.

it's just that today's yan iris still doesn't understand.

thinking that xuan long was good enough to coax and deceive enough to be able to hold him to old age in such a safe way, to summon him and wave away, to slap and give a sweet date, it was all a great gift.

xuan long knew that it was useless to talk more, so he stopped talking.

after yan yi roared, he began to regret it again, and hua jing said that xuan long was in such a bad mood that he was depressed and coughed up blood, and he was worried about something with a person with a bad body.