chapter sixty-one: the little witch meets the great witch

the robe draped over his shoulders slipped to the ground, and xuan long, with his own strength, stood up with difficulty and walked towards the bed.

he did not want to show weakness in front of yan yi, and although he walked slowly, his pace was still relatively steady.

yan yi picked up the robe on the ground and chased after it.

xuan long bent down and felt a white porcelain bottle in the dark compartment next to the bed, he had always had abdominal pain in recent days, and there were few pills left in the medicine given to him by the last doctor shengxin, he poured two grains in his palm, and clumsily put the extra one back into the narrow bottle mouth.

"what are you eating?"

when yan yi passed, xuan long had already swallowed the medicine and lay on the bed with his back to yan yi.

"......"

xuan long seemed unwilling to pay attention to him, and curled up slightly without moving.

yan yi threw away the xuan robe in the crook of his arm, opened the dark grid and felt the small white porcelain bottle, frowning: "what is this?" "

"if you don't say it, i'll throw it away."

i don't know if it was because the medicine was too much to produce resistance, the pain in the abdomen did not decrease at all, xuan long turned around in a blur of consciousness, propped himself up to grab it, and said in a low voice: "return me." "

yan yi raised the medicine bottle high and made a gesture to fall.

xuan long frowned slightly, and the strange green eyes looked at him and did not move. that look was like looking at a fooling child.

yan yi was looked at with a weak heart, put down his hand, and said hardly: "i said, i hate that you have something to hide from me." 

xuan long breathed a sigh of relief and lay down, "you didn't tell me honestly either." "

"so you're going through old accounts with me now?" yan yi raised an eyebrow.

"i know i'm not qualified." xuan long closed his eyes, and all his emotions were hidden.

when he said this, yan yi could not continue to provoke him, sat down on the edge of the bed, looked at the man's heroic face, and said: "it is not unqualified, you are my good villain." "

"......"

yan yi had the heart to please him, grabbed the sleeve that xuan long had dipped in yellow paint, turned out the small wooden man who was bigger than a palm inside, and casually took it in his hand and looked at it a few times, dao.