chapter forty-four: he has no choice

a half moon passed.

xuan long was stared at by mistle day by day, changing the medicine on time, his appearance was much better, the wounds on his arms and chest were also scabs, and he no longer bled from time to time, as long as he rested well and had the blessing of the elixir, he should be able to be well in half a month.

mistle was very satisfied with this, and he was simply very happy to see that the original emaciated xuan long had been cultivated by himself. it used to feel good to be taken care of by his brother, but he didn't expect that it was a very happy thing to take care of others.

although xuan long still rarely spoke, he was satisfied, and the days ahead were still long, and he always had a way to make xuan long happy.

on this day, after lunch, mistle changed the medicine for xuanlong as usual, a dragon and a fox sat on the edge of the bed, and mistle carefully untied the bandages on xuanlong's arm.

the arm didn't look as terrifying as before, but it was still very frightening, and the scabs were dark red, hard and hard to cover the soft flesh of the entire arm, and mistle felt that his breathing was stagnant when he saw it.

"it hurts..."

xuan long shook his head.

mistletoe's palm conjured up a small flat white round porcelain bottle, opened the lid, and buttoned the pale green ointment on his fingertips, smearing it on xuan long's wound little by little, the bottom of his eyes was cold, and he cursed and grinned: "damn human... the next time i saw the dog emperor, i was bound to beat him to the ground looking for teeth and not recognizing his father and mother. "

mistleon le scolded yan yu several times every time he medicated xuan long, and xuan long was used to it, knowing that he was just talking and did not pay attention to it. but whenever he heard him mention the man, he was still in a bit of a trance.

mistleto finished the medicine for xuan long and covered the medicine bottle: "i went to the outskirts of the city today to see." there is a quiet and elegant house there, it is very good, if you like, i will go and buy it, after some time to add some furniture, we will move in, okay? "

seeing that xuan long did not react, mistle looked up at him, and the whole fox was gone.

"what's wrong? ...... don't you want to? "

"i don't like the world." xuan long whispered.

it had been because yan yi had also loved along with this mortal dust, and now it seemed that this mortal dust still made him feel strange and out of place.

mistle asked, "then where do you want to go?" "

xuan long pursed his lips, "in a few days, i will return to the thousand year ancient pond." "