chapter ninety-two: unless you can get the dragon's heart

demon heirs can be born in june, so they are slightly pregnant in january, and when they raise their hands to paste it, the touch under their palms is soft and warm.

in the past, he hated those noisy children, but now he is his own heir, and he is not like that, perhaps because his relatives are no longer there, so he is extremely looking forward to the children in this world who are related to him.

pity......

in the middle of the night, the demon sat on the side of the bed, looking at the person on the bed for a long time, and the complexity under his eyes overflowed into words. for a long time, he leaned over the inner futon and gently covered ning zhiyu's body.

in the early morning, it rained outside the temple, and beads of water fell from the eaves of the temple, and when ning zhiyu woke up slowly, he listened to the voice in his head.

"if you want to get rid of your child, there is only one way."

"when the buddha-figure's body is reshaped, the child can be crushed with spiritual power and then discharged from the body."

"now although i can temporarily leave your body, i cannot use spiritual power."

the demon's voice was hoarse and tired, as if he had not slept all night.

ning zhiyu propped up the bed and sat up slowly, "you have the dragon heart... then he has the ability to kill yan yi. "

"i won't give you a chance to hurt him..."

"i won't believe you anymore."

demon zun sneered, "believe it or not." "

today is no different from the usual daily, ning zhiyu got up, ate a light breakfast, he loves to read poetry and songs, since xuanlong appeared, has not had the heart to read for a long time, in the afternoon called qingmei to find the most beloved come, turned a few pages, the words are seen in the eyes, of which the beauty is not half hearted.

the autumn rain drenched all day, the days were getting shorter and shorter, seeing that the sky was about to get dark, qingmei came in and asked ning zhiyu if he wanted to pass on dinner, ning zhiyu leaned on the small bed, looking at the hazy rain fog outside the window, and said.

"ome, i want to go to the imperial pavilion to have a look."

qingmei paused: "empress niangniang, it's still raining, tonight there is not even a moon, what is there to see." "

"it is better to wait until the day when the emperor is empty, and you ask him to go with you."

ning zhiyu shook his head, "i want to go by myself." "

qingmei couldn't help him, took the fox fur and draped it over ning zhiyu, held up an oil-paper umbrella, and went out with him.