chapter hundred-thirty: he was the only one standing where he was

even if xuan long hated yan yi again, if he was the emperor of the celestial realm and the father and emperor of ah zhi, he would not watch yan yi walk to the road of death.

moreover, his past with yan yi was more difficult to reconcile, and he did not have a hatred that went deep into the bone marrow.

however, the spirit god king told him that in order to save him, yan yi entered the realm of nuwa alone, so he lost his two passions and three desires, which surprised him and felt lost at the same time.

it turned out that the person who fell into this love and lost himself was not the only one. yan yi would also struggle, struggle, and suffer in his invisible way.

before leaving, the spirit of the trail illusioned the former dust mirror called xuan long to see, the scene that appeared in the mirror was the scene of yan iris being deceived in the human world, and his paranoia, madness, and cruelty suddenly had an explanation.

seeing himself after his death, yan yu suddenly woke up, and in the five years that fan chen had punished himself for not being a ghost or a ghost, xuan long's heart was blocked badly.

he knew that the heavenly dao was ruthless, but he didn't want the heavenly dao to be cruel to this point, and he had never let any of them feel better.

all kinds of past, pain, complaints, suddenly released, not only doomed to be unable to spend all the worlds together, he hoped that yan yi could live forever, forget the past, and start again. 

...... at least, we have walked together for forty thousand years.

on that journey, no one ever let go of anyone's hand, and it was death that separated them.

xuan long agreed to the request of the spirit of the trail.

the matter was not resolved, and the spirit did not have the heart to sit for a long time, and told xuan long to take care of his body and left.

after all, his soul was reshaped, and his divine power was much weaker than before, and he was afraid that he would have to rest for ten thousand years before the cracks in his soul could be completely healed.

the next morning, xuan long asked pi bi to go to the east pole hall to deliver a message. to persuade yan yi to marry the new queen and avoid heavenly punishment, he must meet with that person before he can say.

he and yan iris met in the old place.

it was an abandoned pavilion in the immortal realm, because there was no one around to handle it, and when he was not married before, yan yi loved to coax him here and do some unseemly things.

at that time, he was young and vigorous, and yan yi's desire was strong and disorderly, which always embarrassed him, and he walked worried that others would see the flaws.

he knew that it was impossible for him to be with yan yi, probably yan yi suddenly saw yan weiheng and confessed his heart to him, found that someone like him would like it, felt novel, or worried that the stupid dragon that had run after him since childhood would be snatched away and become someone else's fart, and felt unwilling, so he made some innocuous little jokes with him, and after anger, he found that he could not stop yan weiheng, so he learned to like yan weiheng and said that he liked him.