chapter hundred-fiftyone: won't come back

yan yi had been entangled with xuan long for tens of thousands of years, and this time he finally left him and left.

no matter what xuan long said or how he coaxed, he didn't open his eyes again.

forbidden.

in the midst of eternal night.

the scarred purple emperor star suddenly fell apart, turning into powder in the instant when the purple light faded, and drifted to the earthly world...

before he was born, he was the most honorable emperor in the nine heavens, and after his death, his soul turned into fly ash, no different from the most microscopic dust in the mortal world.

the way of heaven has not been enlightened.

the bird is dead and will never come back.

his flesh died in xuan long's arms, leaving not a single strand of hair.

there were one cry after another in the east pole hall, ah zhi walked to the bed and called out to his father in a daze, and the god of yan jing hugged the weeping spirit god king in his arms and silently wept.

several immortals and medical immortals who were kneeling on the ground were also crying.

everyone was crying.

only xuan long felt mu ran, and there were no tears in his eyes.

he looked at his empty arms, and fang cai yan was still resting on his back and talking to him, and after only a moment's effort, there was nothing. 

he was witnessing how the birds left.

when yan yi was alive, he was always noisy, always doing something inappropriate to make him worry, but when he left, he was quiet, not noisy, not noisy, not tossed, but it made people feel more painful.

he remembered the appearance of yan iris sneaking to see him on the eve of the contract fifty thousand years ago, and was as excited and excited as a child; he remembered the way yan iris held his hand on the day of marriage and said that he wanted to share a white head with him; he remembered that when he was pregnant with his first son, yan iris was so happy that he didn't know how to be good, and picked him up and circled in the same place.

remembering that he was seriously injured in the battle of the gods and demons, yan yi panicked and cried and begged him not to die...

they have been entangled for tens of thousands of years, back and forth, and finally came to today's situation.

yin and yang are separated, and there is no more seeing each other.

yan yi said that he wanted to share a white head with him, but he did not renege on his word. the god and demon war he died and fell into reincarnation, yan iris said that the world was too desolate and did not want to come to him, but after his death, he left the god's throne and was willing to follow him to pollute mortal dust.

the things that yan yi promised him had worked hard to do, but what he had not been able to do was also hindered by the heavenly dao and could not resist.

although he did not grow old, yan yi was not yet old, so he gave him three thousand green silk in a good year.

naturally, he complained about what yan yi had.

instead, he said that he would go to see the sea with yan iris, and that he would have time to go to the future to this day.

knowing that today, when yan yi was standing outside his temple, he softened his heart and agreed to go with him to the east sea to see how bright the light emitted by the nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine kong ming lanterns was.

he had promised yan yi to grow old with a white head, but he was far less firm than the other party, and he was a deserter in the face of life and death, so it was not a kind of heart.

he and yan yi should owe each other.

tangled up any longer...

"mother, father and emperor...?" ah insisted on the father and the emperor..." the little man pounced on xuan long's leg, grabbing his sleeve and crying and trembling.

xuan long's mood was interrupted, and he slowly picked up the little man in his arms.

"mother-in-law, is the father emperor gone in vain?" ...... never come back? ah zhi lay on xuan long's shoulder and sobbed.

ah zhi heard the spirit god king say that no matter whether it is a man or a god, he must conform to the heavenly dao, and if he disobeys the will of heaven, he will not die a good death at the light, and he will be destroyed by the heavy.

if you die, you will die and never come back.

how clever ah zhi was, watching his father turn into ashes in front of him, he even understood.

xuan long: "father emperor he... will be back. "

ah zhi stood up and looked at xuan long and whispered, "then the mother and father will let the father and emperor come back now, okay?" ......"

xuan long's eyes were red with blood and he didn't speak.

ah zhi cried out "mom" and hugged xuan long's neck tightly.

he knew that his mother had lied to him.

the father will not come back.