chapter eighty-eight: escape

xuan long knelt on the ground in a daze and did not move for a long time.

after the demon dies, the three souls and seven spirits will disperse with the demise of the flesh, leaving only a wisp of living soul wandering in the dead place, without the two souls and seven spirits, the memory of the life is no longer complete.

the cool breeze poured in through the gap in the window ledge, and the temple was quiet, and mistletoe saw the man kneeling on the ground, and when he looked at his back, he felt indescribable sadness, and he floated over with his mind, bent down, and carefully reached out to touch the man's face, trying to wipe away the tears for him, but the fingertips passed through his skin and could not touch it at all.

i was wondering why this was when a gentle voice came from behind me.

"ale..."

mistle was stunned and turned around, "brother..."

the person who came came to the elegant white robe gave birth to a face exactly the same as mistle's, the absolutely charming fox eyes were raised, the eyebrows were slightly raised, but it was not as cold and open as mistletoe's life, his whole person was wrapped in a gentle temperament, and his ice-blue eyes were full of smiles. looking at mistle, he sighed and said.

"let's go, brother take you home."

"go home..." mistle looked around blankly, knowing in his heart that this was not his home. between the electric light and flint, a vague fragment suddenly appeared in his mind, his brother was bullied and killed by the terran because he fell in love with the terrans, and his eyes suddenly turned red, and he complained in a trembling voice.

"you have such a fierce heart... just leave me alone, and let me live alone in the world..."

when a person becomes a wisp of a ghost after death, there will be no tears, and the same is true of demons, but mistle can feel extreme sadness.

mistletoe remembered the past of his life and looked dejected: "ah le... i'm sorry..."

mistle rushed over to hug him like a child, wrapped his waist around him, rested on his shoulder, and said hoarsely, "after that, if you don't leave me, i will forgive you." 

mistletoe raised his hand to cover his back and smiled, "... good. "

when the two brothers left the temple, mistle strangely touched the five silver feathers prefixed with the vertical white hat on mistletoe's head, which was exquisitely crafted and embroidered with silver wire clouds, which was very beautiful.

"brother, why are you wearing such a strange hat?"

"also, what is this?" mistle looked at the silver hook chain in his hand.

mistletoe raised the silver hook chain in his hand and smiled, "this is the hook soul lock, and on the head is the impermanence hat." "