chapter sixty-nine: the lowly man

the candles in the temple flickered on and off, and above the bed, the tent hung up, and the dim candles reflected the two people closely stacked on the bed. xuan long sat on yan iris's body, his hands vainly wrapped around his neck, barely supporting his body. the wound on his arm slowly flowed bright red blood with the constant bumps, and landed on the snow-white back ridge of the yan kite's muscles, and fell into the futon.

xuan long's eyebrows were slightly twisted, his lips were not silent, even his breathing was stoic and resolute, and yan iris's hands were clasped around his slightly rounded waist, pinching out the bruised stranglehold marks.

his gaze touched his slightly bulging abdomen and he frowned.

"i don't like the way you look now, but in a few days i'll send someone to huajing to find the abortion pill and leave the child as soon as possible."

xuan long was very thin, and the child looked a little pitifully small, smaller than the normal four-month pregnant person, but it was enough to make yan iris feel distracted.

he didn't know that for xuan long, it was the only little warmth left in this world, and whenever he felt that he couldn't hold on, the child in his belly moved slightly, and he had some strength again.

in the last life, his only wish is to find a stable growth environment for the child, accompany him on the last journey, and hope that the child in the womb will not go his own old way. it was the only thing he could give him, even at the cost of his life.

but yan yi felt that this child was a burden.

the child born from ning zhiyu's belly, yan yi will be very happy. 

the long black hair covered xuan long's slender back, and fell a few bunches in front of him, he was full of some pain in his abdomen, his green eyes were hanging low, his forehead touched yan yu's chin from time to time, and his voice was unstable.

"you are not qualified... decide where he goes to stay. "

yan yi was not happy: "i am not qualified, who is qualified?" "

once yan iris was upset, xuan long was going to encounter it, and he gasped more and more, and it was rare to get on the bar with yan iris, intermittently.

"you don't want him... he has nothing to do with you. "

"shut up." yan yu pulled down his face, trying to make him say something he didn't like to hear again.

"everything about you has to do with me."

"if i say such a thing again in the future, i will—" the threatening words reached my mouth and suddenly broke off.

just how?

xuan long drew the corners of his lips, "you... kill me. "