chapter forty-five: i miss you

at first, xuan long thought that he had hallucinations, and these days he often saw yan yi in his dreams, and what he dreamed about was not what had happened, but that he and yan iris lived together in the nine heavens shrine surrounded by immortal qi, and they were opposite and frothy with each other.

the scene in the dream was too beautiful, the swallow kites loved to wrap him, combing his hair and tying his hair, and the two of them also tossed and turned the phoenix in the daytime, and the cranes outside the palace passed by, and the cranes chirped for a long time.

most of them are fragments, feeling real in the dream, feeling very illusory after waking up, xu is thinking about it day, dreaming at night, and xuan long has not gone to his heart.

the continuous shouting sounded from the shore to the bottom of the pond, and xuan long gradually returned to his senses, and finally realized that it was not an illusion, but a swallow kite.

"someone seems to be calling you?" mistle, who was setting up the dishes at the table, looked at the man who was sitting up on the bed and hesitated.

"nothing." xuan long's movement of lifting the quilt was stopped. "you heard it wrong."

mistle frowned, put the chopsticks on the bowl, and listened intently: "there is a clear distinction." "

there was a moment of silence in the room.

mistletoe understood something, "is it the dog emperor who is coming?!"

"......"

seeing that xuan long did not speak, mistle immediately affirmed his conjecture, and sneered: "good he is a dog day terran emperor, little master, i did not go to clean him up, he himself found the door." "

"you wait, i'll peel his skin alive to make you a soup lady, and let him taste what it's like to pluck scales."

as soon as mistle turned around, his figure disappeared, and xuan long then disappeared into the room, stopping him in the middle of the road: "mo go." "

the two were in the middle of the pond, swimming with fish on their sides, xuan long came out in a hurry, he didn't even wear shoes on his feet, his long black hair was scattered behind him, his robe and long hair floated slightly with the fresh water, and his handsome face had no expression.

mistletoe saw him like this and said hatefully, "why? "

"he did that to you, don't you really not complain at all?!"

xuan long's lips moved slightly, "if you appear in front of people, there will be no peace in the future." "

"don't divert the subject! you are protecting him, and you are still protecting him. "mistletoe pushed away the xuanlong in front of him and left." i'm going to kill him!" i hate those dirty terrans! hate them for killing my brother, and now i'm going to keep hurting you!! "