chapter fifty-five: yan weiheng

"you are the emperor, you should have three thousand harem beauties, this kind of thing, why do you have to ask me if i agree?" ning zhiyu closed his eyes and smiled at the corners of his lips. "just be happy."

when yan yi saw him like this, his heart was suddenly very unhappy, this person in the previous life was because of his own death, and in this life, he did not treat him wholeheartedly.

"ayu..."

ning zhiyu closed his eyes and did not answer him, yan yi quieted his beard, and said guiltily.

"if you are not happy, forget it, let him be a nameless and worthless person around him, and when he does not exist, he will never thin you because of him."

"okay?"

"okay." ning zhiyu said.

yan yi was afraid that he would not be able to open it, and continued, "you can live, all depending on his flesh and blood... when the dragon scales are finished, ask him to continue to pluck them for you. "

"hmm." ning zhiyu replied.

"are you sleepy?" yan yu reached out to his hand on the quilt and shook it. "sleep when you're sleepy, and then leave when you're asleep."

ning zhiyu did not open his mouth again.

yan yi accompanied him for half an hour on the side of the bed, ning zhiyu breathed steadily, thinking that he was asleep, yan yi gently put his hand into the quilt and got up to leave.

when yan yi's back was about to disappear into the palace, ning zhiyu slowly opened his eyes and turned his head to look at his tall back, and his dark eyes were shrouded in strong sorrow and despair.

his iris will eventually leave him.

......

his iris will eventually leave him.

"come on people."

"summon general chen and cheng xiang into the palace."

"come on people."

"summon general chen and cheng xiang into the palace."

yan weiheng was the half-brother of yan yi and the parent of the current empress dowager, born on the same day and month of the same year as yan yi, only one hour before him.

the redundancy has always been a long-standing one. at that time, the mother of yan iris died due to the difficulty of giving birth to yan iris, and in order to find a virtuous and virtuous mother for him, the father emperor chose the empress dowager who was still a noble person at that time to be the adoptive mother of yan iris. in order to balance the power of the dprk and china, and to avoid concubines from noble births from using the status of the crown prince of yan and the power of the mother's family to form parties in the dprk for personal gain, and to cause chaos in the dprk, heng guiren, as the daughter of a small county official, was undoubtedly the best choice at that time.