chapter ninety-three: the flesh of the heart

the door of the qiankun palace was suddenly pushed open, the candles in the hall swayed with the wind, and yan yi went straight into the inner temple, went straight to the man on the bed, grabbed xuan long's shoulder and shook it wildly.

"neidan..."

"give me nathan!! fast!! "

the chains on xuan long's body were muffled, and it took a long time before he woke up in a daze and opened his green eyes to look at the people beside him. the silver crown on the head of the swallow kites was missing, a black hair was wet and scattered, knotted into wisps, the cheeks were constantly dripping water, and the bottom of the eyes was scarlet like blood.

he exerted too much force, shaking xuan long's body uncomfortably, and the chain inadvertently hit gao long's stomach, faintly painful. having long been accustomed to yan yi's moodiness, when he finished going crazy, it would naturally pass, and xuan long endured the discomfort on his body and pursed his lips to the side of his face.

the rain under the eaves was falling more and more, the noise of the outside world was cut off by a wall, covered with heavy bedding, xuan long still felt cold, he was clearly not afraid of cold before.

if in normal times, yan yi would probably allow him to continue to consume, and if he made a fuss, this time it was different, ning zhiyu was going to die, it was really going to die.

xuan long had just turned his face, and then yan yi turned back with his cheek and slapped him.

"talk to you!!"

"are you deaf!!"

"i said, give me !!! nedan."

yan yi was born tall, and his palms were also very large, and he slapped xuanlong's face, not only did his ears appear temporarily tinnitus, but his temples were suddenly painful.

xuan long opened his mouth and let out a faint and low sentence: "... won't give it to you. 

with the force of the force, his cheeks were slightly swollen, glowing a piercing red, and the other side of his face became whiter, and before xuan long looked at a frightening cold, now the cold seemed to recede a little, perhaps because he was too weak, and many times those deep green eyes could not even concentrate on the focal length.

when the beast is dying, anyone can step on it.

the fiery pain in yan yi's palm told him to find some sanity, he didn't know how much xuan long hurt, he just thought that his sweetheart was about to die, and if ning zhiyu died, he wouldn't be able to live.

that kind of heartache called yan yu's tears, and he bent down, fell to xuan long's chest, and hissed, "ayu is going to die... it's really going to die..."

"give me nedan... i don't want to dig into your heart..."