chapter hundred-fourteen: the prison of the soul road

the xuanlong in the previous soul consciousness realm was good, but this time it was not so simple.

that xuan long still had a good memory of falling in love with yan yi, and now this one, after the truth and lies were exposed, after he was tortured in prison, those few beautiful things had long been consumed a little bit, and he was discouraged, his eyes were like dead ashes, and he didn't even want to look at yan yi.

no matter how much yan yi begged him, he was reluctant to open his eyes.

soon after, the flower lady came, it was 'yan iris' who sent her to heal xuan long, a small jar of elixir went down, xuan long woke up groggily, he should have burned so badly that even people couldn't recognize it, sometimes shouting mistle, sometimes shouting mother-in-law, that is, there was no yan iris.

this nightmare is derived from reality, and what happens in the realm of soul consciousness is what has really been experienced in reality. yan yi saw the man lying quietly, still being treated by the flower girl, and he did not make a sound when he was hurt.

after treating the wound, the flower girl conjured up a cotton futon to cover xuan long. the flower girl has a daughter at home, and it will not be long before she leaves, so xuan long is left in the cold prison.

yan yi found that when there were others around him, he could not touch xuan long's body, and xuan long could not see him, probably because he was an alien invader, and the people in xuan long's dream did not belong to the same time realm, so he could not appear at the same time, only when he was alone, xuan long could see himself.

the dream is illusory and changeable, originally still in this scene, the next breath will be changed.

the space gradually distorted, the sleeping dragon lying on the ground disappeared, and the square opening above no longer rained, but was replaced by slowly falling snowflakes.

the men on the wall were shackled by heavy chains, the lute bones were roundly hooked, and the prisoner's clothes were bloodied and attached to the body, dark red in most places, and the cloth around the lute bones was bright red. he leaned his head against the wall on his side, his long messy hair obscuring the ugly scars on his cheeks, and from the angle of the swallow kite, he could see the bridge of his tall nose and his pale thin lips.

the lost and pregnant xuan long was even more vulnerable than the terrans, and no one knew how painful it was to be treated like this, but yan yi now felt that his heart had been smashed.

hurriedly getting up from the ground, he staggered a few steps past, and 'poof' knelt in front of xuan long's body: "apo..."

the fingertips slowly lifted, and they were about to lift xuan long's long hair to cover his face, when suddenly there were footsteps from far and near.

"oops... do you think that demon is really so comfortable, the emperor has come so diligently, and he is not dirty..."

two sword guards stopped outside the cell door, and the lean jailers looked at xuan long through the iron fence with burning eyes, and as they spoke, they began to think crookedly, and they took the key and opened the cell door in a hurry.