chapter fifty-six: do you want him to love you forever?

the bright yellow dragon pattern xiangyun bed tent was tightly closed, and a bone-sharp hand hung outside the tent, pale by the dim candle flame. the wrist is covered with a blue jinpa, and the tai doctor's two fingers are together, and the fingertips are pressed against the wrist across the pad, concentrating on the pulse.

yan yi did not expect that the dragon with great supernatural powers would be as sick as a mortal, he returned from the imperial study, listened to xiao dezi say that han gongzi had not eaten all day, and he could not call, and hurried into the side hall, and found xuan long sleeping on the bed, his body was so hot that he could not wake up no matter what.

in a hurry, he had to pass on the doctor.

seeing that zonghua had not moved for a long time, yan yi hung his heart and said, "how?" ......"

"this man's vein... it's weird. "zong pictorial furrowed his brows.

yan iris: "how strange?" "

zong hua pondered, "it's not the same as ordinary people." "

yan yi frowned slightly, "he is not a human, he is a dragon."

"dragons? zonghua was stunned. before, i was curious about how yan iris had obtained the dragon scales, but he never expected that he would actually get the dragon into the palace.

"hmm." yan yi didn't bother to explain to him, anxiously.

"you can't help it?"

zong hua took a few steps back, looked down and prostrated his head, "if you go back to the emperor, the medical skills of the subjects are limited, and they can only heal people, not dragons." "

yan yi pondered for a moment: "he burned so badly, you go and prescribe some antipyretic medicine." "

"i don't know if it's useful..."

"that's all there is to it." zonghua nodded.

yan yi waved his hand and signaled him to go down, and zong hua lifted the medicine box and said.

"the emperor can wipe his forehead with a damp cloth soaked in cold water to reduce heat, and wipe his body with cold water every other hour, which should have some effect."

yan yi immediately ordered the palace people outside the palace to bring cold water in, and then opened a small piece of bed tent, sat down on the edge of the bed, and held xuan long's cold hand.

zong hua looked at the figure of yan yi, wanted to say something and stopped, and finally did not say anything, slowly turned around and left.

although the vein of the xuanlong was different from that of the human race, he vaguely sensed two pulses from that vein, one large and one small. press fluently, sleek as smooth as pressing a ball... isn't it just a happy pulse?