chapter hundred-fourtynine: exchanging life for life

xianchen calendar 13.45 million and 10 years, early winter.

the heavenly realm fell a blizzard that was rare in ten thousand years, and the ninth heaven was unprecedentedly cold, and the gods who could maintain their body temperature by relying only on spiritual power had to add more clothes and set up a divine fire in the palace to warm themselves.

occasionally, cranes flew through the air, emitting a dying cry.

visions abound, and the emperor star will fall.

the windows of the east pole hall were blocked by thick silver tents, airtight, several nine dragon four-legged heaters were distributed throughout the palace, the divine fire was burning, the xian'e who was serving came in and sweated hotly, and the white-clad man on the bed collapsed was cold with the cloaked man who was guarding him.

"apo... i'm so cold..." yan yu vainly held xuan long's hand, his face was the same as the cold snow outside, he was half-blind to look at xuan long, he was already out of breath more and less breathing in. "you hold me... good or bad..."

"...... good. "

xuan long gently lifted yan yue's upper body and leaned on himself, yan yi lay on the side of xuan long's legs, holding his hand against his chest, feeling a little warmer.

the sky outside was bright, obscured by the window tents, and the inside of the temple was dull, and the candles were flickering, outlining the pale face of the swallow kite, who was so thin that he closed his eyes and could not hear it.

"apo... i... it hurts..."

"am i... i'm going to die..."

ten years have passed, ah zhi is still a child, the spirit god king is pregnant, the lower abdomen has not yet bulged, but the swallow iris is already at the end of the strong bow, and it has not been able to get out of bed for a long time.

the divine clan did not give up for a moment to find a way to change their lives against the heavens, but they returned again and again.

the bird was dying, and everyone knew it.

xuan long also knew, he guarded the bird day and night, seeing that the bird was getting weaker and weaker day by day, he knew better than anyone that his lover was leaving him.

but he cannot show sorrow.

xuan long's palm covered yan yi's emaciated back and comforted.

"no, ah yi is just sick, and after drinking the medicine, it will be fine."

"don't you believe me?"

yan yi smiled, "letter... whatever apo says, i believe..."