chapter thirty: you roll away

"what do you want neidan to do?"

yan yi explained, "it's my friend, he is too sick, the dragon scales are no longer useful, and you need your neidan to cure him." "

xuan long looked up at him and didn't say a word for a long time.

yan yi leaned over and kissed his face and said softly, "okay?" "

"i know that without neidan, you will become invincible to mortals, but it is not so good, we can work together to grow old."

"otherwise i'm old and dead, and you're still as handsome and young as you are now, how boring it is for a dragon to live alone in the world."

"i have thought about it, when we die, we will be buried together in an imperial tomb, and we will be husband and wife in the next life, okay?"

sounds very tempting. 

xuan long turned his head to look at yan yi and wanted to tell him that if he didn't have neidan, he was afraid that he wouldn't live for a year, and he wouldn't be able to grow old with a white head, and the fetus in his belly needed the spiritual power in the spirit core to provide for him, and if he lost it, he would probably die with him and would not be able to be born smoothly.

"apo?" yan yi urged him to answer.

xuan long pursed his lips, "neidan, don't leave your body." "

yan yi changed his face at once: "how can you not leave your body, you are clearly unwilling." "

"don't you want to become like a mortal, don't want to be with me, and when i die, will you go to find someone else?"

xuan long's heart appeared a little tight sad, but there was still no expression on his face: "no." "

yan yi pressed forward step by step: "why is that?" "

xuan long didn't look at him again, as if he was running away, as if he didn't know how to explain.

he was always so clumsy, and not many people in his world wanted to understand.

yan yi stared at xuan long's heroic but bloodless face and said in a deep voice, "you speak." "

xuan long's throat knot moved slightly, still without saying a word.

yan yi suddenly got up from the bed and opened the ming huang luo tent to leave: "if you are so stingy, then we will forget it." "

xuan long grabbed his wrist and looked at his back, "i'll give you more dragon scales, can i?" "

"dragon scales in the heart will grow in a few days."

yan yitou threw away his hand without looking back, "they all said that dragon scales are useless!" "