chapter thirty-seven: you count something

the melon-faced little palace lady nodded while rubbing her clothes, and echoed: "it is also true that the empress dowager has been ill for so long, and the emperor is still caring for her intimately, accompanying her day and night, and has not given birth to a beautiful thought, so i am at ease." "

"a good person like the empress dowager needs to be treated the best..."

this little palace girl was originally waiting by ning zhiyu's side, because she broke a tea cup that yan zhiyu gave to ning zhiyu, which made yan zhiyu angry, and on the spot, she was going to ask someone to drag her down and kill her, and it was ning zhiyu who interceded for her, which saved her from death, and fell from light hair to this huan clothing bureau.

although he was no longer the master's servant, he remembered the old kindness and paid special attention to ning zhiyu's news.

the round-faced little palace girl and the melon-faced little palace girl are colleagues, the relationship is good, naturally know her past, see her caught in the memory, so they use their fingertips dipped in the water from the laundry basin to her face, trying to make her laugh: "don't worry about it, the queen lady is doing well, hurry up and work, if you let the discipline hear us gossip, carefully break your legs." "

the melon-faced little palace girl looked at the round arch, did not see anyone coming, so she relaxed her heart, the water on her hand bounced towards the face of the round-faced little palace girl, retaliated back, the two laughed and fought for a while, yu guang suddenly caught a glimpse of a pair of dark boots in front of them, the cloth upper was wet, stained with some mud.

"who is the queen?"

the two palace ladies looked up, only to see a man in a xuan robe, his body was long and thin, wearing a black veil and a bucket hat, he couldn't see his face clearly, xu was just experienced a rainstorm, dripping water, looking a little embarrassed.

the two were startled, did this man walk without a sound? look at this costume is not like the people in the palace who are on duty... the little palace lady with the melon face looked at him, frowned, and said, "who are you?" why is it so abruptly intruded?

"i..." xuan long began, not knowing how to answer.

at this moment, a gust of demonic wind suddenly rose in the air, blowing up the black veil that blocked xuan long's face, and the palace maid took this opportunity to see his face, but because xuan long pressed the black veil in time, the palace women did not see it very clearly, only a few eyes saw his face and green eyes, and the round-faced little palace girl was shocked and her eyes widened.

i heard that the people of fanbang look slightly different from the big redundant people, where the facial features are more deep and three-dimensional, the color of the eyes is blue and green, and the eyes of this person are green...

the little palace girl with the melon face immediately thought of those male pets who were sent into the palace, she did not have a good feeling for those people, those people were all here to compete for favors, it was the existence that made ning zhiyu unhappy, her benefactor was not happy, she was naturally not happy, she threw away the water on her hand, stood up and looked up and down at xuan long, and said coldly: "you are the male pet who was paid tribute to the emperor by fan bang, right?" "