chapter ninety-nine: changing the life of a child

xuan long's throat intermittently issued restrained moans of pain, and his huge stomach fell together, cold sweat hung on his eyelashes, occasionally dropping a drop or two.

"don't dare... don't dare..."

the whip in the woman's hand was whipped the boy's young body with a strong wind, as if to beat him to death, and the boy was curled up on the ground with his head in his arms, not daring to say a word, and if he cried out in pain, he would be beaten even harder. the woman asked him if he dared to steal something from the house to eat, and the boy replied dyingly: don't dare... mother- and father, the child does not dare.

i can't be hungry anymore.

yan yi saw that xuan long's eyes were stained with mist, and knowing that he was in pain and confusion, he leaned over and patted his face: "you are sober." "

"the flower essence will come soon."

the blood at the bottom is still gushing out, and the normal production process, after the amniotic fluid is broken, follows the rhythm of the doctor to squeeze the child into the birth canal. but xuan long had no strength, he couldn't do this, there was no one around, only self-destruction.

before yan yi came, xuan long had already shrunk for a while, and the child was about to come down in advance after being charged, and without help, it was difficult for him to come out, and he was moving in his abdomen in an disorderly manner.

xu was in severe pain, xuan long snorted, dragging the shackled hand to cover his abdomen, yan yi slammed his wrist: "what's wrong with your hand?" "

the man's hands were hanging softly, the thumb of his right hand was missing his fingernails, and the crimson soft flesh was oozing blood. the punishment was ordered by yan yi himself, but he did not remember that he had asked someone to pluck xuan long's fingernails.

compared to the chains of the demon through the lute bone and the increasing pain in the abdomen, the wound on the hand is not worth mentioning at all, at best it is worse.

xuan long was still talking nonsense in his mouth, low, dumb, and yan yi couldn't hear clearly.

even if he hurried out of the palace to ask for the flower essence, this time it was said that he would abolish it for half an hour, and at that time, i was afraid that xuan long's blood would be exhausted.

yan yi remembered that hua jing had said that a child could take xuan long's life, and he didn't like xuan long's appearance at this time, completely out of his control.

ordering someone to ask the tai doctor on duty to come over, yan yi took the chain from xuan long's body, took off his pants, and after doing all this, his hands were stained with xuan long's blood.

the round hook was removed, leaving two blood holes on xuan long's shoulders, and yan yu put him down on the straw pile, grabbed his ankles to help him bend his legs, and said, "you work hard, give birth to this bastard safely, and settle the account with yours, you can calculate it lightly." "