chapter hundred-fourtyeight: the emperor star will fall

"really? ......"

yan yu suspected that he had fallen into a false dream, and he had long been prepared to be rejected by xuan long again, but xuan long did reach out and take the blue iris in his hand.

"hmm."

receiving a positive reply, yan yi looked at the man in front of him with some shame, which made his pale face look better:

"that... can i hold your hand? "

"hmm."

yan yu tentatively stretched out his hand and leaned over to grasp xuan long's right hand hanging at his side, this time xuan long did not hide, and was really held in his palm.

his delightful man finally agreed to his courtship.

yan iris thought that the reason xuanlong had agreed to him was the beautiful blue iris, so every day after that, as long as the yan iris was awake, regardless of whether the body was sick or not, it would thunder and run to ziyue lake to pick a fresh blue iris and give it to xuan long.

greedily hoping that every time xuan long received a blue iris, he would like him more.

xian'e, who passed by ziyue lake, often saw their emperor dressed in white blasphemous clothes, white hair hanging loose, barefoot bent over the flowers looking for something.

he was looking for the most beautiful one.

xuan long's decision was finally tacitly agreed by the spirit god king and yan jing, they both knew that the emperor xing had been severely damaged, the heavenly dao was difficult to violate, and yan yi's hope of living was very small, rather than watching him being loved day by day, until he died, it was better to let him live happily before leaving.

even that happiness must override the torment of the flesh.

since xuan long agreed to be with yan yi, yan yi was obviously much happier, but it was inevitable that his physical condition was getting worse.

the weakened emperor star insisted on clinging to the lone star of heavenly fire, and it was inevitable that it would lead to destruction.

occasionally when he can't find yan yi, go to the kitchen, or ziwei lake 80% can find, he is not making fish soup, or go to ziyue lake to pick flowers, the remaining 20% is to go to the academy to pick up ah zhi to study. if you don't return for a long time, you must be fainting in the kitchen and the sea of flowers due to lack of physical strength, and you will be halfway through.

every time xuan long went to get people back, seeing that yan yu was either making a fish to make himself full of wounds, or fainting in the sea of flowers and dipping a body of cold dew, his body was not good, and he had to make it worse, xuan long could not help but get angry.