chapter hundred-nine: never see him again

there is a heavenly river above the ninth heaven, which meanders down the clouds, connecting the road from the ninth heaven to the first heaven, and nurturing thousands of beings in the celestial realm.

the silver nine-pointed fairy pavilion is located at the end of the tianhe river, and in the distance there are cranes passing by, and the cranes sing melodiously. the white veil that covered the fairy pavilion was lifted by the light wind, and inside the pavilion, above the ten-foot ice bed lay a god who had been sleeping for ten thousand years.

he wore silver and white robes, his long black hair was spread out under him, his face was as beautiful as the moon, and his skin was white. after a few slight tremors, the thick eyelashes opened their pale brown eyes.

"iris, you're back..."

a clear male voice came from the side, pulling yan yi back from the trance back to reality, and he sat up and looked at the person standing on the side of the bed. the man wore a silky ink coat and smiled warmly.

"the queen mother..."

the man smiled and froze, and the right side raised a long eyebrow, and went forward to hold yan yi, and his hand 'gently' patted on his back: "it can be regarded as coming back, you are a hun boy, let lao tzu and your father and emperor wait, how many times have you said it, to call the father and the father of the father, "the palm of the hand clapped and clenched into a fist.

yan yi snorted and frowned without speaking. sensing that his son's mood was not right, the spirit god king nodded, silenced him, and slowly let go of him. 

"in past lives and in this life, you remembered it, right?"

yan yi's soul had returned, but his heart had not yet returned, and it was lost along with xuan long's departure. his eyes were red and he muttered to himself.

"how could i... how could i do that to him..."

the traces left by the burning of karmic fires are engraved on the soul. before he fell into reincarnation, he asked the astrological immortal to calculate for himself, and within ten thousand years, he would definitely meet xuanlong in the mortal world.

he and xuan long are immortals, they have a love contract, even if he drinks meng po soup, he and xuan long have a love contract as a tug-of-war, he can't recognize the wrong person.

seeing the scar on xuan long's face, he would recover his past life memories.

but he just confessed that he was wrong... not only did he confess his mistake, but he also killed his apo with his own hands. it wasn't until the dragon died that he remembered the sporadic bits and pieces.

seeing his son's tearful and decadent appearance, the spirit god king's heart tightened, and his look was rarely solemn.

"because you and him are not related."