chapter hundred-fourtysix: no solution

the spirit god king returned to the palace to ask the medical immortal to see, took the anti-fetal medicine and fell asleep, this night was not comforting to sleep, always felt as if he had forgotten something important, and his physical discomfort made him really powerless to think more.

the next morning, when he was eating, he suddenly remembered that he had landed the bowl 'from the beginning' on the spring stool at the head of the bed of the swallow kite. the medicine was precious, yan jing only asked for a small bottle from the ancient gods, and if he accidentally overturned it, he would have it.

busy put down the jade spoon of porridge in his hand and rushed to the east pole hall.

pinched a teleportation trick, fleeting to the east pole hall, only to see that the tea bowl on the spring bench at the head of the bed was empty, opened the tent and looked at it, the mattress on the bed rolled into a ball, where there was also the figure of yan iris.

he went out to ask the divine attendant outside, but said that yan iris had never been out.

he must have used a spell when he left.

the red carp in the yao pond swam happily, and the swallow iris turned a blind eye, walking through the road paved with jade bricks under her feet in a trance, and occasionally xian'e passed by with a meal fruit plate, and saw him wearing a shawl, an untidy white robe, and came out barefoot, and after the ceremony, they all cast worried eyes.

yan yi had a headache since morning, and couldn't hear what they were saying, and after crossing the xian'e short road, she paused and turned around without a head and a brain.

"you guys... i may have seen the queen of heaven this morning. "

days?

general xuanlong and emperor jun had long since been separated from each other, and emperor jun had escaped from marriage on the day of his marriage with zhi yuxian jun, so where did the queen of heaven come from now?

the xian'e were confused and shook their heads.

"returning to the emperor's words, i have never seen it before..."

the eyes of the bird were covered with blood, as if he was very tired. the whole person looked like a rusty blunt sword, no longer in its former glory. not answered, turned and left.

he didn't know where to go to find xuan long, so he walked without a clue, and unconsciously arrived outside the xuan general's hall. yan yi felt that the magnificent silver hall in front of him was very familiar, and tried to think about it, the headache was almost exploded, and the forehead horns were constantly sweating, only to remember that this was the residence of xuan long before marriage.

stepping up the yuyu steps, he came to the closed door, tentatively raised his hand and knocked three times.

a moment later, the door was really opened from the inside, and yan yi was relieved to see the person he wanted to see, and his eyes were full of light.