chapter hundred-thirtytwo: the great war of gods and demons

the entire magic city was shrouded in darkness, the air was filled with black and red magic qi, and from above, you could faintly see scattered yellow lanterns, glowing with a faint light.

on the round black jade bed, the hands and feet of the terran were shackled and chained, connected to long iron chains, which were fixed to the four square bedposts, and his thin body was slightly curled into a ball, and his eyes were closed as if he was asleep.

because each shackle was wrapped in soft cowhide, his hands and feet were not injured, and his slender ankles were like mutton fat jade, warm and beautiful.

the door was pushed open from the outside, and the demon lord stopped at the entrance for a few breaths, closed the door lightly, and walked toward the man on the bed. he stopped at the edge of the bed, quietly looking at the man's quiet side, and couldn't help but bend down his tall body to kiss his forehead.

at this moment, the man suddenly woke up, raised his shackled hand and slapped it on the face of the demon lord, and a crisp slap sounded in the room, accompanied by a muffled sound of chains.

"roll!"

the red pupils of the demon zun darkened, and his body emitted a madness, ning zhiyu had seen the appearance of the demon zun angry many times, and each time he thought that the other party would kill himself, but he did not.

demon zun appeared on the bed in a flash, pressing ning zhiyu's hands on the head of the bed and leaning over to kiss his lips, that kiss with murderous intent and rich wine, fierce as if he wanted to swallow ning zhiyu shengsheng, ning zhiyu had nowhere to escape, but he would not let him take advantage of it, biting the tongue of the demon zun.

the demon zun snorted, the sweet smell of blood spread among the two people, his blood was poisonous to the terrans, ning zhiyu dipped a little, he felt paralyzed, and he had no strength to resist.

the demon lord licked the blood from his mouth clean, and the rough kiss gradually became gentle, and his palm slid up along ning zhiyuguang's bare legs, gently parting.

ning zhiyu was wearing a thin white robe on his body, and there was nothing underneath, which made it convenient for the demon zun to do those disgusting things.

demon zun used to love to say some disgusting things in bed, but in recent years, xu knew that ning zhiyu could not change, and he was no longer too humiliated, most of the time he only sulked his head, and ren ning zhiyu scolded.

when the bodies were blended, ning zhiyu's robe had already spread out messily, revealing a deep collarbone, and the demon zun bit down on ning zhiyu's shoulder, in order to avoid hurting the other party, his movements were very slow and restrained.

ning zhiyu's breathing trembled, his dark eyes looked at the people above with hatred, and his palms were pinched on the neck of the demon lord: "roll, animals... livestock..." 

his strength was completely unable to threaten the demon zun at all, and the demon zun let him pinch it, raised his hand to cover ning zhiyu's eyes, and lowered his head to kiss his lips: "don't talk... don't talk. "