chapter hundred-eight: the heavenly emperor is restored

although ah zhi was small and born with early wisdom, he vaguely knew that his father and emperor were tricking him, and if his mother and father were really so easy to come back, where would they tell him to wait with his father and emperor for so long.

the father is going to abandon him and not want him.

"don't... the father and the emperor should not abandon ah-

the little man, who had always been well-behaved and quiet, cried out of breath, and the bean-sized teardrops smashed down his face and smashed into the heart of yan yi, causing pain.

the emaciated fleshless hand lifted up from the bed, touched ah zhi's small face with difficulty, and smiled.

"the father knows... ah zhi is the most obedient. "

"ah zhi's nature follows his mother-in-law, and he does not quarrel or make trouble... it is a likable character. "

ah zhi cried so hard that his nose turned red, and his hands grabbed yan yi's wrists: "then why does the father emperor still want to leave..."

the pale fingertips twisted the tears from the little man's face, and weakly retracted them, yan yi turned his eyes, looked upwards, and whispered, "because the father emperor is tired... you need to meet your mother-in-law to get better. "

ah zhi did not understand why he had to leave him behind and could not take him with him when he saw his mother-in-law, so he desperately begged his father not to abandon him, and the father only said that he should listen to aunt hua's words well.

as he spoke, the father's voice became softer and lighter, so light that he could not hear him, and no matter what he asked, the father emperor ignored him.

"father the emperor... father the emperor..."

ah zhi held yan yi's cold hand and shook it gently, expecting his father to turn over and raise him high to make him laugh, but the person on the bed lay quietly and silently, sleeping very deeply.

three years ago, yan weiheng was reduced to a commoner for the crime of pretending to be an emperor to trespass into the imperial palace and exiled to the border pass. i don't know how he took advantage of the royal family of a border country, and borrowed troops to attack the big redundant.

in these years, yan yi was plagued by diseases and had no intention of state affairs, and the government and politics were entrusted to the custody of the chancellor, and the power in the dynasty had long been gradually eroded and disintegrated, and the courtiers saw that he was smoked by alcohol and withered, and they all began to support the new emperor.

ning zhiyu disappeared inexplicably in the second year after being beaten into the cold palace, and as far as cheng xiang was concerned, even if this son who was deposed after being deposed for adultery with others died, he would not be half sad, and what made him sad was that yan yi, as an emperor, sat on the thousands of miles of rivers and mountains, and should have been the guardian of the people of li people, but he fell to this point because of love.