chapter fifty: you must not die

"enjoyable and ——!"

"emperor!!"

for those who practice martial arts, all the sword and light sword shadows will slow down, chen yan's pupils will expand, shouting and opening his arms to block in front of yan yi, yan yan pushed chen yan away, the palm condensed the internal force, the arrow immediately stood still in the air, the transparent ball condensed inside was getting bigger and bigger, and when it exceeded the palm, the internal force flew towards the roof not far away, the dead soldier who was buried on the tile rolled down, the arrow feather was inserted upside down on the neck, his eyes were wide, and he was blind.

even if he was frustrated with his love enemy, he didn't expect to encounter assassination again halfway back to the palace, yan yi's mood was not worried, these people were touching his moldy head.

yan yi kicked over the other person who rushed to the right, flipped up in the air, the white robe flew over, and when he landed, the soles of his feet kicked in the chest of a dead soldier who rushed up, and the dead man fell down with a scream. yan yi jumped up with strength, and his long legs stomped on the heads of five dead soldiers in succession, kicking the dead soldiers' cheeks and deforming them, spitting out a mouthful of old blood and falling down.

he left the palace very low-key this time, with only ten guards on his side, disguised and followed the carriage, just like the ordinary rich people's small squatters should not be able to see the difference. the man behind the assassination knew so much about his itinerary that if there was no accident, it was a spy on him.

since he was a child, he was registered as the crown prince, such an identity is equivalent to being in the midst of bloody storms all the time, how many people covet that seat, how many people expect him to die, yan yi has been pampered since childhood, pampered and habitual, but the matter of learning martial arts has never fallen, he does not love to use weapons, sword training more palms will break through the cocoon, so he only cultivates martial arts and internal strength. emperor xian found a very powerful master for him, and the master created a set of internal power and mind methods, called the palm of the heart, the palm of the condensed internal force, slapped on the chest of the enemy, it would shock the heart and lungs and blood vessels, and die violently.

yan yi hates fighting and killing the most, and insults his identity. the bodyguard was on the side, he would never personally shoot unless he had to, today he really needed to find an outlet to vent, push chen yan's old bones under the carriage to hide, avoid the long sword stabbed by the dead soldier on the left side, the palm slapped on the wrist of the sneaker, and the dead soldier's wrist immediately appeared a dark palm print, and the long sword fell in response.

the wind of the swallow kite's palm landed on the chest of the dead soldier, and when the palm was closed, the blood flower spurted out of the dead man's mouth, splashed in the air, and fell sporadically on his eyelids and eyelashes, and the originally pure peach blossom eyes were cold as snakes.

who was behind the assassination, he already had a consideration in mind.

half of the ten guards were dead, and at the moment only four or five were left to fight desperately around yan iris's side, and there were actually far more dead soldiers than the guards, but because they were too numerous, just after the small number of deaths, more dead soldiers continued to pour out of the deep woods next to them, and the woods were their main ambush point.