chapter fifty-two: stay

"well, you take him back and wake up after three days of sleep."

the old man withdrew his hand, the greenery of yan yi's forehead completely melted into his body, the original miserable white face returned to rosy, he had just died, the soul had not yet left the body, as long as neidan repaired the flesh intact, it could be as healthy as before, and more strengthened.

what he took away was not only xuanlong's ten thousand years of dao, but also the merit and luck he had accumulated over ten thousand years.

"...... thank you seniors. "

xuan long whispered thanks, stepped back a few steps, and a long sword appeared in his hand, at the same time, an ink-colored dragon horn extended from the left side of his hair, about the length of the adult man's palm, and the right side was only half a root. he swung his sword, and before the old man could react, the shadow flashed and cut off the intact dragon horn.

"well..."

the dragon horn fell to the ground, leaving an inch-long circular wound at the fracture, and the blood spurted out, flowing down the forehead and seeping into the eyes, xuanlong did not care, slowly bent over, picking up the dragon horn.

the old man realized this, turned around, and said in surprise, "what are you doing here?!" "

xuan long pursed his lips, slowly handed out the blood-stained dragon horn in his hand, and said hoarsely, "the grace of the ancestors... han po will definitely remember. "

the dao was exhausted, and the only reward he could give was this dragon horn.

when i came back, i said yes, and when i survived the disaster safely, i could not repay the reward for doubling the tire protection, but i couldn't do it.

the old man's face turned blue: "i said yes, and i didn't let you give it now." "

"what are you doing in such a hurry?"

xuan long's breathing was heavy, and the sudden loss of neidan had made him vulnerable, and at this time, losing the dragon horn was like cutting off a hand when he was terminally ill, and the pain was comparable.

he was no different from a mortal now, to be precise, no different from a mortal who was terminally ill, no better than a delicate blue and white porcelain, and if he accidentally hit the ground, he would shatter. if the terrans want him to die, it will be easy.

the only remaining source power was enough for him to maintain his human form and conjure up a long sword that no longer had the power of the past.

"......"

xuan long did not speak, the old man patted his thigh, took the dragon horn, pulled xuan long to sit down on the edge of the bed, aimed the broken horn at the blood-red fracture, and the palm of his hand appeared purple light, performing healing.