chapter hundred-thirtyeight: the great wedding

it is said that if you can make a love contract and hold a wedding ceremony on the 15th of this month, the heavenly emperor can not only successfully resolve the punishment of heaven, but also fall in love with the hand of the new queen, the white head and the old man, to the end of time.

yan yi returned from the xuan general hall and did not sleep all night. candlelight and shadow, he sat in front of the mirror table, looking at the fleshless face in the mirror, there was no light in the pupils, like a puppet that had been sucked away.

"emperor, it's time to change into a yoshi robe." the pink-clad xian'e carried a white jade tray behind him.

yan iris did not seem to hear, for a long time, xian'e whispered again, he only raised his hand to wave, xian'e's hand on the tray of the suit was instantly worn on the yan iris body, into the eyes is bright red, he raised his fingertips, slowly touched the gold thread embedded in front of the chest.

"the way i look today, will he like it..."

xian'e laughed:

"returning to emperor jun's words, you are one of the most handsome in the celestial realm, and the queen of heaven has long been pleased with you, no matter how you dress, he will be happy to see you today." what's more, this big red robe is more lining you than ordinary clothes, and even xiao xian feels palpitations when he sees it. "

yan yi listened to her praise, and did not feel happy, but the corners of her eyes turned red a little: "lying." "

"he doesn't even want to look at me, how can he still like me..."

"he wished i would disappear in front of him forever, and he was happy..."

what else did yan yi say later, xian'e didn't hear clearly, only vaguely heard him say something, 'finally, i can do as he wishes'.

the sky gradually brightened, and the sunlight penetrated the thick silver tent into the east pole hall, and the auspicious time could not be missed.

"emperor jun, it's not too early, xiao xian will tie your hair for you."

this xian'e was specially sent by the spirit god king to serve yan yi to change clothes, her hands were very clever, and in a short while she combed yan yi's long hair over her waist, and she was preparing to crown her hair, when she suddenly saw a wisp of snow-like white between the long hairs that had slipped through the silver comb.

the destiny of the gods is close to eternity, if there is no accident, it can live for ten thousand years, and the young man of yan yijie, who is only 200,000 years old this year, has white hair on his head.

xian'e's hands trembled in shock: "emperor jun..."

yan yi didn't feel anything, but just said, "i don't like this golden crown, you go and change it to a more delicate one." "