chapter ninety-eight: the basin

the two jailers changed shifts and went outside for dinner, passing by xuan long's prison, one of the lean jailers looked inside and said, "eh... do you think that demon is really so comfortable, the emperor has come so diligently, and he is not dirty..."

another tall jailer glanced in with the gaze of his colleagues:

"who knows, there must be something extraordinary about it, didn't you notice, his body is so bloody, but there is no smell of blood, but there is a cold fragrance, strange and good smell."

the lean jailer smiled: "good smell is good smell, but such a big scar on his face is really ugly, how wonderful should it be, in order to make the emperor linger..."

"why don't we try it too?"

the tall jailer frowned.

the lean jailer had a sharp-beaked monkey cheek and smiled obscenely: "since the emperor has imprisoned him here, he has been tortured like this, can he still be released?" "

"it's going to be all right... isn't he unconscious, who knows who made him, you don't say i don't say, who knows? "

the tall jailer frowned and did not speak, the lean jailer turned around, took the key from his waist and opened the cell door in a fiery manner: "i will come first, you show me, and then i will change you when i am finished." "

since yan yi left this morning, xuan long was unconscious and has not woken up until now.

the man leaned against the wall, covered with a pale blue quilt, his black hair was covered with a lot of dried blood, his face was as pale as paper, and he looked like a dead man.

the jailer knew that the demon was not so easy to die, so he walked over lightly, crouched down in front of xuan long's body, carefully lifted the bedding on his body, his eyes lit up, and swallowed saliva.

when the futon was lifted into the man's abdomen, the lean jailer felt a cold gaze shooting from overhead, and he held his breath and looked up, facing a pair of erect green pupils of gold thread, as deep as a abyss.

"roll."

the lean jailer was so frightened that a spirit sat on the ground, his heart beating like a drum, he had never looked at the demon's eyes before, and he didn't expect to be born very different from a person.

what kind of eyes are that...

cold and chilling just by being watched, as beautiful as an emerald, a man who should have been an extremely strong being was bound by a small terran and was so fragile that it was obvious.

after the fear, a fierce fire rose from the lower abdomen, and the lean jailer got up and had the courage to raise his hand to touch xuan long's face.

before he could touch it, his hand was grabbed by the tall jailer who was hurrying over: "are you crazy? he wakes up, and you still have to..."

the lean jailer pulled his hand back hard and twisted the wrist that was pinched, "it's just a play, what such a fuss to do, the person the emperor loves is the queen, where will it matter how a prisoner of the order is treated." "

but if the emperor had paid half a attention to this demon, he would not have locked him up here and made him half dead.

the lean jailer wanted to burn himself, bent on tasting the taste of xuan long, urging the tall jailer to go out and put on a whistle, laughing evilly to tear xuan long's clothes, breathing heavily.

xuan long's chest was sick, the chains were fiercely writhing, his prison clothes were loose, and it was not long before he was untied, revealing his towering abdomen, and the jailer then wanted to take off his pants, and xuan long did not know where the strength came from, bent his legs, and kicked the person out.