chapter hundred-ten: the gathering spirit box

since their son succeeded him as emperor of heaven, yan jing and the spirit god junfu fufu had gone to the four clouds to travel, and when they learned of the turmoil in the celestial realm tens of thousands of years ago, they had to rush back, take over the mess, and temporarily rule the celestial realm for their son.

yan yi returned from the mortal world to restore the heavenly throne, since he was going to set up a banquet in the heavenly palace, the gods celebrated together, and the spirit god king personally arranged for xian'e to start preparing a few days earlier, yan yi was not good at disappointing his mother's wishes, moreover, as the protagonist, he could not help but go.

above the purple heavenly cloud hall, yan yu silver white emperor robes, with a platinum dragon pattern emperor crown on his head, he sat on the high hall, looking down at the immortal gods below to enjoy the peach bear paws happily, drinking qiong pulp jade liquid, the gods all celebrated his smooth return from the mortal world, but did not mention why he went to the mortal world.

xuan long's name seemed to have been forgotten.

the hall was lively, but yan yi's heart was cold, he turned his head to look at the empty throne beside him, he went to the mortal world, not only failed to bring his apo back, but also completely lost the stupid dragon.

the gods all stood up to toast yan iris, and he did not refuse to come, and drank them one by one. his divine body was extremely drunk, and although he drank too much, he was not drunk at all, and he did not drink half of his face.

neither yan jing nor the spirit god king appeared, and they didn't know what to do. the spirit god king only said that when the feast was over, he would ask yan yu to go to the yun hall to find him and tell him how to save xuan long.

yan yi didn't have the heart to sit for a long time, halfway through the feast, he left a group of immortals and left the purple cloud hall, he pinched a teleportation trick, and in the blink of an eye, he arrived outside the cloud removal hall, and was about to knock on the door, when he overheard a strange noise coming from inside.

"hmm..."

"you hurry up... iris will come looking for me later. suppressing the sweet and hoarse breath was the voice of his mother's queen.

the hand that yan que knocked on the door was in mid-air.

and listened to his father's mute opening.

"how can it be fast?"

"if this matter is fast, i don't know when you will stop hugging."

the round jade bed in the temple was blocked by several layers of light white veil, and inside the tent, the long hair of the spirit god king was scattered behind him, covering qingling's cold and white back, and his body was held in the arms of a pair of muscular arms, and the whole person sat across yan jing's legs, he supported yan jing's neck, and his forehead was against yan jing's shoulder, and he gasped low.