chapter two: disagreement

it is rumored that there is a thousand-year-old pond under jinghua mountain, and there is a dragon in the pool.

the rumors are not false.

xuan long was born ugly, the horn was broken, and when he was young, he was abandoned by his brothers and sisters and mother, expelled from the dragon clan, and wandered all the way to this place, living at the bottom of the pond for many years.

yesterday, xuan long rarely went out, and casually picked up a seriously injured terran man by the side of the pool and returned.

i didn't think that this human race was so noisy, since waking up, it had pestered him to ask questions about the east and the west, and it was very annoying to the dragon, and the questions he could not answer were still questions that he could not answer.

"what's your name?"

"......"

"how old are you?"

"......"

"have you been living alone in the pool?"

"......"

"why don't you have relatives and friends?"

"......"

the bottom of the pool is dark.

xuan long, who had transformed into a human form, was sitting cross-legged on the ground practicing, and was disturbed beyond tolerance, raising his hand and waving his sleeve to make a silence trick.

it's clean.

the terran man was injured when he was rescued, and when he woke up, his blood-stained robe had long since disappeared. dressed in a white undershirt, he circled around xuan long with his peach blossom eyes open, pointing at his mouth in a hurry, but he couldn't make a sound.

xuan long opened his eyes and looked at him coldly for a moment, raised his sleeve and waved it, and the silence trick was solved.

the terran man gasped for breath and glued to xuan long again, not afraid to die in his face: "your pupils are so beautiful, they are turquoise..."

"......"

"you were born so good-looking, why do you wear a mask?"

"......"

"the appearance of you without a mask must be better, can you take it down and show it to me..." the terran man knelt down beside xuan long and raised his white fingers to take the golden mask embedded in the ancient copper pattern on his right side.