chapter eleven: advantages of commissioning

this dragon scale was slightly different from the ones that xuanlong had given to yan iris before, and the previous one was close to fanning, while this crescent-shaped, ink-colored scale was glowing with a faint silver-white luster, which was surprisingly beautiful.

"although you are slow to feel pain, you can't abuse yourself like this, and i will be sad to see it." yan yi looked at the dragon scales in his palm without hesitation, which made him think of the 30 pieces.

pulling out only one piece sheds so much blood, what about 30 pieces?

xuan long pursed his lips, trying to coax him, but he didn't know what to say, so he had to move his lips dryly: "mo is angry." "

"i'm not angry, it's just..." just guilty. yan yi's eyebrows were twisted enough to kill the flies, and he looked up at the man's handsome face, and finally sighed: "that's it, i'll medicate you." "

"you don't have to take medicine, just wipe it at will." xuan long whispered.

"what nonsense."

chen yan got the order, sent the golden creation medicine in and went out, yan yi opened the red tassel lid on the small jade bottle, told xuan long to turn sideways, and sprinkled the pure white medicine powder evenly on the back of his neck wound.

this was the best wound medicine in the palace, the hemostasis should be first-class, strangely, yan yi poured the whole bottle of medicine on it, it was useless, the wound still did not stop the bleeding, it kept flowing out, almost staining xuan long's entire back red.

if ordinary people shed so much blood, they would have fainted a long time ago, yan yi had not seen so much blood, and at this moment he still couldn't help but tighten his throat: "how can this be?" "

where the reverse scales are, it is the source of the dragon's heart, it can also be said that it is a weak rib, and if it is touched in that place a little heavier, it will hurt the heart, not to mention that it is better to tear the reverse scales down than the pain of breaking the fingers a hundred times, how can it be cured with mortal medicine.

"i've been strong since i was a child, but i'm just bleeding, so you don't have to worry." xuan long's breath was slightly unstable, and as soon as his palm was extended, a clean piece of white silk appeared, which was squeezed in the palm of his hand and raised to the back of his neck and rubbed it at will.

the wound was already fragile, how could it withstand such a devastation, the partial life xuanlong did not show half a pain on his face, yan yi was shocked to see it, and quickly got up to stop him, frowning.

"how can you not take such good care of yourself?"

"don't move."

xuan long obediently obeyed and remained silent.

it's not that he doesn't love himself, it's that he doesn't know how to love himself. when he was young, he was often injured, he was beaten bloodied by his mother,and no one gave him medicine, so he could only pick up a piece of cloth that was not too dirty to wipe the wound at will.

no one taught him how to take care of himself.

yan iris asked the eunuch outside the palace to send clean blasphemous clothes, white silk, and warm water in, and xuan long watched as yan iris busied himself with his wounds, the latter first wrapped his wounds in white silk, the hands were so white and slender, the movements were also extremely gentle, and the knuckles would occasionally accidentally touch the intact skin on the back of his neck, gently and softly, with a warm touch, like tickling.

xuan long's throat knot moved slightly, and mu nedi reddened the pinna.

"does it hurt?" yan iris's brow did not stretch.

"it doesn't hurt." xuan long dao.

he said this several times in a row, and yan yi believed it to be true, and laughed: "the pain is really an advantage, and when you are injured, you don't know the pain, saving a lot of pain." "

thinking like this, he let xuan long pull out his scales to save ning zhiyu, and he lost most of his guilt.

anyway, he didn't know the pain, just some blood, and he could try to compensate him in other ways.