chapter fifty-seven: the demon lord

ning zhiyu thought that he was thinking of yan yi's excessive hallucinations, so he opened his eyes and looked into the empty hall.

except for the palace maid next to the bed, where there is a half-figure.

"you can't see buddha-figures..."

"buddha-figures are in you..."

the voice came again. it was as close as it was stuck to ning zhiyu's ear, low, rustling, which made him feel a chill, and his throat tightened.

"who are you?"

the palace maid was stunned, and even forgot to cry: "empress niangniang, what is wrong with you?" ......"

"qingmei, you go down first, i'm tired and want to be quiet alone for a while." ning zhiyu calmly shook his head, closed his eyes, and listened to the voice in his head at the same time.

"it doesn't matter who the buddha-figures are... what matters is whether you want to let yan iris love you alone. "

for some reason, when the voice said the word 'swallow kite', it seemed to be particularly gritted teeth.

when qingmei went out, ning zhiyu's eyes were flustered and could not help but be revealed, and his thin hand silently tightened the bedding on his body: "why are you in my body?" ......"

"are you a demon?"

"demon?" the voice sneered. "stupid human, buddha-figures are demons."

"demon..." ning zhiyu was shocked.

"you don't have to be afraid, buddha-figures reside in your body, live with you, and won't hurt you."

ning zhiyu suppressed his panic and asked in a low voice, "why do you want to live in my body, what is the benefit to you?" "

"a resentful soul, with nowhere to go, wants to find a host."

ning zhiyu: "why me..."

"you, even the purest and most virtuous person, have a fresh and sweet soul, which is exactly in line with the taste of the buddha-figures, and the flesh is so compatible with the buddha-figures, the buddha-figures do not look for you, who are they looking for?" besides, you are the queen of the man. "

ning zhiyu almost immediately thought of something, tightened his palms, and said, "my illness... it's because of you. "

"on the big wedding night, i suddenly fell ill because of you."

the voice had a strange echo: "a little clever. "

ning zhiyu figured out the reason, his eyes were red, and he forgot for a moment that he was afraid: "it's you... it hurt me. if it wasn't for you, i wouldn't be sick, i wouldn't be sick, and ah yu wouldn't have gone looking for xuan long for me, and i wouldn't have fallen in love with him. "