chapter hundred-thirtysix: all for you

"mother-in-law... mother. the little blob on the bed furrowed his brows, tears constantly drawing from the corners of his closed eyes, obviously caught in a nightmare.

seeing that he was so sad, ah zhi involuntarily picked up his heart, stretched out his small hand to wipe the tears for his brother, but unexpectedly, the sleepy little tuanzi opened his eyes and sat up from the bed.

"motherfucker!!"

"you... are you awake? "ah zhi was startled and looked at him sheepishly." the father asked me to take care of you..."

when i was asleep, i couldn't see it, and only then did i find that my brother had a double blood-red pupil, and the demon was so beautiful that she couldn't speak. it's just that those beautiful eyes are full of sadness at this time, and the tears are gushing down like endless streams.

he looked around, unaware of the person he was looking for, jumped out of bed and was about to run outside, the edge of the bed was too high for a four-year-old child, and he inevitably fell heavily to the ground, making a muffled "bang". ah zhi panicked and went to help him, and before he could touch his arm, he got up on his own, ran to the door with his feet, and murmured to his mother-

ah zhi chased him out and ran all the way down the steps of the temple, seeing him headless fly looking around, for a long time, xu knew that his mother and father could not be here, and then gradually stopped.

this is the east pole hall, except for the hall behind him, and the jade bricks under his feet, there is an endless sea of clouds in front of him, and his mother herself cannot be here.

ah zhi walked over to the small tuanzi who was slightly shorter than himself and asked, "where has your mother gone?" ......"

xiao tuanzi did not answer, looking blankly at the sea of clouds in the distance, tears flowing silently.

in the past, ah zhi also had no mother, and even lost his father and emperor for a long time, and he knew the taste of longing, so he was more and more able to empathize.

"rest assured... wherever your mother-in-law goes, i will accompany you to find him, and i will accompany you until you find him. ah zhi said, taking the hand of the small group.

xiao tuanzi turned his head to look at him, facing a small face of pure sincerity. 

in the years to come, it is this little warmth that supports him to live and be happy in this world, until one day, his warmth no longer belongs to him...

-

after the immortal feast dispersed, yan yi ordered someone to summon the jade immortal jun to see him alone.

since returning from shen nanling, he had not heard the spirit god king say that ning zhiyu had ascended again, and when he first saw ning zhiyu at the banquet, although it was unexpected, it was not surprising.