chapter forty-six: this is the case when there is a pit in the brain

"think of what i do."

"i just miss you, i want to miss you." yan yi didn't lie about this, he really wanted to miss xuan long very much, although the purpose of his trip was not pure.

"apo, i came to find you back to the palace, are you going to go back with me?"

xuan long cast force to push yan iris away from him, silently refusing.

yan yi felt uncomfortable in his heart, and raised his hand to grab xuan long's hand, and xuan long dodged it.

"apo..."

"you're here for the dragon scales." xuan long's muffled voice resounded in the room.

yan yi looked at him helplessly and did not speak.

xuan long couldn't see his eyes like this the most, don't look over his face, leaving yan yi with a cold and silent side, and whispered, "i won't give it to you." "

"your queen's illness has nothing to do with me."

"we don't mention this." yan iris took out the iris jade pendant tied by the ink-colored rope knot from his chest, and took xuan long's hand and put it into his palm. "you see this jade pendant, you forgot to take it when you left, this time i deliberately brought it back to you."

xuan long looked down to see that the edge of the original turquoise jade pendant had a rugged gold vein, the gold was old, set on the jade, golden and green, exquisite and ancient, very strange.

"it was the jade that i accidentally broke a small petal, and the craftsman used gold to set the jade pendant together, although it was different from before, but it looked better than before." 

"gold and jade are also excellent."

xuan long silently withdrew his hand, "i didn't forget to take it away." "

it was deliberately left behind.

"this is what i sent you, and there is no reason to take it back." yan yi did not die.

xuan long was speechless.

then what he gave him should be trampled on?

"if you don't want it, then i'll throw it away." the swallow bird did the opposite.

"hmm." xuan long said indifferently.

never being treated so coldly by xuan long, yan yi felt very uncomfortable and uncomfortable, and reluctantly smiled: "then i will keep it for you first, maybe you will want it one day." "

xuan long did not answer his words, as if he did not even want to look at him: "since you are awake, let's go." "