chapter sixty-five: don't have children

yan yi stared at mistle warily, saying that the fox was cunning, and it was not sure what ghost trick this fox demon was playing.

"what are you kidding, xuan long is a man."

mistletoe's tongue was broken, and it was very unfavorable to speak, and the dark green at the corner of his mouth was particularly touching, and tears kept flowing from his blue eyes, and he said softly.

"some dragons are born hermaphrodite, and apo and you have done the thing of husband and wife, and they will become pregnant."

"save him, please..."

"i know i've bullied you before, and you hate me. as long as you save him, you can double everything you used to give back to me, and i am not afraid of anything. "

the once-proud fox, in front of his most hated terrans, knelt down and shook his head——

yan yi saw that he didn't look like he was lying, and he panicked for a while after being shocked, but his heart still couldn't accept it, and he drank low.

"stop talking nonsense! how could he conceive my child with a dragon! "

"aren't you so powerful from heaven to earth that you need to come to me?"

mistle raised his head from the ground and smiled miserably.

"if i have the power to save him... why come and beg you. "

scattered all his way, he didn't even go out of this palace, let alone save xuan long.

yan yi put his hand on xuan long's pale face, the temperature was cold, he had to believe this fox demon for the time being, and said anxiously:

"how can i save him?"

mistletoe exhaled a breath and said softly, "there is a flower essence in chang'an city, and she can save apo." "

"don't call him apo!" swallow iris frowned beautifully.

"this affectionate title can only be called by yuan!"

telling mistle to avoid it, yan yi changed xuan long into a clean xuan robe.

he wanted to coax xuan long to be happy before, and the people in the mingshi clothing bureau made several clothes for xuan long, all of which were xuan robes, which were different from the simple materials that xuan long himself wore, which were all made of the best fabrics in the palace, and he had never seen xuan long wear it, but he didn't expect that it was used at this time.

however, when there was not much clean clothing, the blood gushing out of xuan long's body was stained.