chapter seventeen: how to make him happy

xuan long's body was very tired, and somehow there was some faint pain in his abdomen, and after yan yi left, he didn't have time to think too much and then he fell asleep.

when he woke up again, it was already dusk outside the window, he sat up from the bed, found that the legs were wet and sticky, and the tip of his nose was surrounded by a rich cold fragrance, and he reached out to touch it, and sure enough, he was stained with blood.

it's just that this time the blood seems to be extraordinarily more, and the mattress is dirty, afraid that it will trouble the palace people to change it.

"cold boy? han gongzi? there was a knock at the door outside the temple, a crisp three small strokes.

xuan long returned from his stunnedness, turned his head to look in the direction of the temple door across the tent, and opened his mouth hoarsely: "what? "

xiao dezi suppressed his excitement and said, "han gongzi can be considered awake, the slave has called you three times today, if you should not be a slave again, the slave does not know what to do..."

the emperor had ordered that no one was allowed to break into the side hall without the consent of prince han, and xiao dezi naturally did not dare to enter without permission. this morning, when the emperor left, he had a stinky face, looking like he was angry with han gongzi, and xiao dezi was afraid that in the past, he would step on the dragon whiskers of yan iris and fold his head, so he did not act.

after all, no one knew how much the emperor valued this cold prince. 

"cold boy? ...... if you are not comfortable, the slave will go to the doctor. seeing that the people in the temple did not respond, xiao dezi stuck to the doorway.

xuan long pressed the hidden pain in his abdomen, feeling that it was not unbearable: "no, i would like you to get some water." "

"oh, the slave will go."

xiao dezi's movements were very slippery, and it didn't take long to greet people to come back.

the door of the temple was pushed open, and several eunuchs dressed in zhu qinggong robes poured hot water into the log bath barrels one by one, and xuan long sat in the bed listening to the movements outside, some of which were out of his mind.

there was a tent hiding, and they couldn't see him.

the palace people became more and more curious about this cold prince, but they did not dare to look at that side more, and filled up the water and went out.

after cleaning up the blood stains on his body, when the bath was finished, the cloth wrapped around the wound on his chest was soaked, xuan long came out of the bath tub, and the palm of his hand was raised in front of him, and the white silk disappeared out of thin air, revealing a vicious wound.

anyway, there was no more bleeding, he didn't bother to care, he turned into a neat set of robes, palm-wide belts outlined a strong thin waist, and the tail of his hair dripped water sporadically.