chapter hundred-fiftysix: a full 120,000 years apart

the taste of that bowl of fish soup was exactly the same as that made by yan iris.

the same dish, ten thousand people may make ten thousand different flavors, almost will not be exactly the same, yan yu made fish soup xuanlong has eaten countless times, it is impossible to admit mistakes.

when he tasted the first bite, he thought he was dreaming, stunned in the moment, and then he sent the second and third bites into his mouth, and something hot flowed down his cheek and landed in the bowl. halfway through the meal, xuan long put down the bowl and stood up like a dream, looking inside and out of the home, up and down, obviously the home was so big, the yard was so big, he searched it several times like a wandering soul.

he thought the bird had returned.

but if yan yi returned, how could there be no breath of his at home? who made this bowl of fish soup?

xuan long returned to the celestial realm, ah zhi was busy with his studies, and pi bi had been waiting with ah zhi since xuan long left the ninth heavenly realm more than 100,000 years ago, and neither of the master and servant had left the celestial realm recently.

as a general who guards the celestial realm, yan weiheng must not arbitrarily leave the celestial realm. since xuan long had explicitly rejected him, the two had rarely seen each other, one was far away, and the other was that it was better to see each other than not to see each other.

except for them, no one cared about xuan long's preferences, and there was no need to spend any time on him, but if the fish soup was not what they did, who would it be?

that absurd thought took root and sprouted in xuan long's heart, knowing that it was impossible, he still had a strong intuition in his heart, he felt that yan yi had returned, but because of some force majeure factors, it was not yet possible to appear in front of him. 

over and over again, xuan long walked through the places where he and yan yi had gone together, the heavenly court, the human world, including the vast wilderness that had been agreed to be seen together, tirelessly walking, walking, and searching.

they all felt that xuan long was crazy, that he had been alone for too long, that he had been thinking too much and had hallucinations, and that how could someone who had been wiped out for more than 100,000 years suddenly come back?

at that time, xuan long came back from the dead because of the gathering spirit box that the spirit king and yan jingshang god had spent tens of thousands of years casting, and the soul of xuan long had just been dispersed, so that it could barely be recovered.

there is only one box and can only be used once.

after yan yi left, it took ten thousand years to reforge one, but yan yi's soul ash had long since completely dissipated in the mortal world, and it was impossible to find it at all.

so he couldn't come back.

xuan long traveled to heaven and earth, returning home once every other month, staying for three or two months before leaving home. he didn't know why yan yi wouldn't come looking for him if he came back, and if he did, why wouldn't he let him find him.

originally, he was just living in a muddy state, ready to live until ah zhi grew up, and after ah zhi married his wife and had children, he chose a very ordinary afternoon and left this boring world.

now that he had expectations in his heart, he didn't think about leaving again, and he didn't dare to think about what kind of future he had with yan yi, he knew that there was a difficult destiny between him and yan yi, he just wanted yan yi to come back safely, even if he only saw one side.

another hundred years.

the sand between the fingers of time seemed to be slow, but in fact it flowed away quickly, xuan long's expectations gradually turned numb, and even he himself began to be unsure whether the bowl of warm and delicious fish soup was just a beautiful dream he had made after he was seriously injured.

after another ten thousand years, xuanlong stopped looking and stopped waiting.

the days were as tedious as ever, like a pool of stagnant water.

on the day of xuan long's birthday, cracks appeared at the junction between mortals and ghost clans, tens of thousands of evil ghosts poured out of their nests, cholera in the human world, xuan long went to the celestial realm to take orders, and together with yan weiheng led the heavenly soldiers to suppress the netherworld, repairing the heavenly rift when they were attacked by evil spirits who escaped from it, injuring their abdomen.

after returning to the celestial realm to resume his life, he returned to the bamboo forest courtyard in the east china sea alone, and even the medical immortal forgot to look for it, and only wanted to go home and sleep well.

he was mostly injured, curled up alone, and the wound would always heal anyway, so he didn't take it seriously.

because of the loss of blood and some thirst, xuan long did not go to the bedroom on the second floor at the first time, pushed open the bamboo fence and wanted to go to the kitchen on the first floor. when he looked up and saw the open kitchen door, his footsteps stopped, and his hand had not yet been withdrawn from the bamboo fence.

if i remember correctly, he should have closed the door when he left.

when concentrating, the sound of boiling water in the room came into his ears, and xuanlong closed the bamboo fence and slowly walked to the dining room, the closer he got, the slower his steps became.

xuan long stopped at the door, and the busy person in front of the stove raised his head and looked at each other.

this eye is a full 120,000 years apart.