chapter twentyone: resign yourself to fate

xuan long woke up in pain, the pain in his abdomen was even more intense than last night, as if something was falling down, his lips were miserable, he covered his stomach and sat up slowly, and found that only he was left in the room, and the side of the bed was cold.

"awful."

thinking that yan yi might be in the courtyard, husky called out, but no one responded, even the palace people who should have been guarding the door were gone.

xu thought he had slept too long, so he left first.

every day, ah yi will go to the morning dynasty, and he cannot delay it.

xuan long opened the bed tent, moved his body to get out of bed, and walked out vainly, leaving a blood-red footprint on the ground with each step.

red dripped under the hem of the dress and smashed on the dark floor.

opening the door and looking, the bird was indeed gone, the courtyard was quiet, and the light rain did not stop.

xuan long looked down at the blood stains under his feet, he had thought that the repeated abdominal pains in recent days were due to the imminent calamity of the heavens and the weakening of mana, so he did not take it seriously, but now it seemed that this was not the case.

why is so much blood shed...

last night he and ah yi clearly did not go to the end...

if you rush back like this, it will definitely frighten yan iris, xuan long pondered for a moment, transformed into its original form, and flew into the sky.

half an hour later, the dragon clan land boundary.

the valley was dark, and the dark dragon circled several times in mid-air, suddenly rushing to the ground and turning into a man dressed in black clothes, the rain in the sky was like a note, wetting the man's clothes, he stumbled and walked in the rain, as if he would fall in the next second.

the dragon clan loves water, this rainy weather is just the right time for them to play, there are many half-sized dragon men and dragon women in the valley who fly around in the air in their original shapes, and the laughter is continuous.

seeing that there was an external dragon breaking in, he suddenly became alert, and immediately asked the youngest dragon to inform the patriarch, while the rest hid in the bamboo forest not far away and whispered.

green dragon maiden: "who is he..."

silver dragon boy: "i don't know, i haven't seen it." "

they were all underage, so naturally it was impossible to see xuan long, who had left the dragon clan when she was young, and at this moment, a white dragon girl who looked slightly older looked at the other side and said: