chapter eighty-five: the eve of leaving the palace

inside the tightly closed tent, xuan long's hair was spread around his naked body, his legs were forced to stand around yan yi's waist, and the man's arms supported his knee socket, closely blending with him, each time so hot, as if it was really a natural fit, unable to peel off.

yan iris leaned over to kiss him, the fetus in xuan long's abdomen was older, and it was slightly inconvenient to kiss it, but it was still possible to kiss it by adjusting the posture, slow down the movement, and gently asked as if to be pleasing to his lips: "is it comfortable?" "

xuan long's cheeks were stained with a faint thin red, and his heroic face showed a bit of magnificence in the darkness, he did not look at yan yi on the side of his face, just revealing the vicious scar on his right face, looking extremely ugly, yan yi was getting more and more energetic, and when he held him, he had the urge to rub him into the bone and blood.

it should have been a sentimental atmosphere, xuan long ignored him at all, and his sword eyebrows twisted patiently, as if he was very repulsive and embarrassed. yan yi couldn't get the answer he wanted and was dissatisfied.

"why do you have to look like i've humiliated you?"

"in the beginning, you weren't happy to be like me."

tonight yan iris was not as rough as before, when he came, he brought a jar of brand new cream, and only then did he forcibly use most of it for xuan long, there was obviously something to help xuan long, xuan long did not feel much pain, strange pleasure rushed from somewhere to the limbs and hundreds of skeletons, making his body tremble with the other party's fiddling.

he tried his best to suppress the feeling of being out of control, but the other party was after all the person he had loved deeply, and when he was treated gently, he could not be indifferent.

such weakness and inability to sustain himself made xuan long feel disgusted, and his finger bones tightened on the mattress were white, biting through the flesh and blood in his mouth to barely get a short clarity, his chest rose and fell irregularly, and his breathing was heavy.

at first, yan yi still had patience, and after being snubbed for a long time, he had to find some sense of existence in other ways, and the animalistic desire in peach blossom's eyes showed. xuan long let out a few muffled hums, and was kissed viciously by yan yi's face, he no longer sought answers, and he sullenly did what he wanted to do, whispering in a low voice.

"apo..."

"apo..."

xuan long listened to him call himself like this, his heart suddenly dull and dull, and his ice-green eyes looked up without focus and murmured.

"once upon a time and today... it's always different. 

yan yi bit down on the man's neck and clasped his whole body under him: "what is different." "

"you're still you, i'm still me."

"obviously the same."

xuan long's voice was hoarse: "different..."

yan yi: "when i say the same, i mean the same!" "

xuan long was clearly tossed and breathing disordered, but he still stubbornly said, "different." "

yan yi became more and more fierce: "same! "

when he is gentle, he is a pestering dog, and he circles around people in a circle, making people feel warm and amiable. when it is fierce, it is a cold-blooded and ruthless lion, which can tear people into the abdomen and leave no pain to others.

xuan long gradually felt pain, but he didn't make a sound, just thinking about something that was no longer important to him at this time, he looked at the young, absolutely beautiful youth above...