chapter twelve: i only know that you are the best person in the world for me

the white silk wrapped xuan long's neck layer by layer, and it was not long before it was penetrated by blood, and yan yi had to remove it, replace it with a new one, and wrap it again, and the wound was barely stopped two or three times in a row, and finally a beautiful knot was tied behind the neck.

yan yi did not want to look at xuan long's face more, and after taking one more look at the faded guilt, he swept the veil with warm water, grabbed xuan long's hand hanging on the quilt, and wiped the blood stains left in the man's finger slits with his eyes: "what happened to the wound on your chest?" let me see. "

xuan long began to fall asleep again, and said forcefully, "it will be almost fine." "

"i'll see." yan yi refused to listen to him, casually threw the veil back into the silver basin on the side, and looked up at the man's pale face.

his green pupils looked clear and strange under the throbbing candle fire, and his erect pupils fluttered slightly, as if he was brewing something to avoid, but yan iris did not give him a chance.

"you know i'm going to worry, let me see."

that day, yan iris took the dragon scales and left, i don't know how he was injured, but i don't think it's much better.

the two silently froze for a moment, and xuan long lowered his head to undo the belt on his blasphemous clothes, revealing his injured body. when he was dressed, he looked straight, in fact, the flesh under the clothes was not very strong, only thinly covered with a beautiful layer of muscles, and his chest was wrapped in a layer of coarse black cloth that he did not know where to get it, and he could not see the real injury.

"i'll come." yan yi sat closer to him, and it took a lot of time to understand the scrawled knot, the coarse linen black cloth was removed layer by layer, and when it was taken to the last layer, xuan long's body suddenly trembled and hummed lowly.

it turned out that the cloth wrapped in wounds grew together with the wounds.

yan yi raised his eyes to look at the man's pale face, and his throat was dry: "you bear with it." "

if it is not taken down in time, it will be more difficult to deal with in the future.

xuan long responded, his body trembling violently with his movements, his breathing became heavier and heavier, and cold sweat slid from the corner of his forehead to the angular jaw line and dripped on the back of yan iris's hand.

"you lied to me, you said it didn't hurt." yan iris complained.

xuan long's chest heaved and undulated, and his deep voice was slightly hoarse: "... just a little bit. "

the black linen coarse cloth that had been glued to the wound was finally removed, and the already uneven wound that had been pulled out of the scales now looked even more potholed, and the original pink flesh had become a deep red.

and that wound also doubled from the size of an adult man's fist.

yan yi silently medicated xuan long, and then carefully rewrapped the wound with the best white silk, as if he could even out what he owed to the other party.

xuan long saw that he did not speak, thinking that he was angry, and called him a little confused and clumsy: "ah yi." "

in the past, when my mother was angry, she was like this, taking care of herself and doing her own thing, that is, ignoring him and treating him like air. that feeling is a million times worse than physical pain.

if he pestered his mother-in-law, it was likely that he would be a bloody whipping, and over time he would not do the things that always hurt him, and he would also develop such a boring and taciturn nature, and he was not used to expressing his emotions to the outside world.

because no one cares, no one will be distracted by him because he hurts.

yan yi was the one who would be soft on him.

just when xuan long hesitated and didn't know what to say, yan yi suddenly raised his head, leaned over and hugged him, and said dumbly. "apo, i'm sorry... i don't want to either. "

"i don't want that."

xuan long was stunned, reacted to what he was saying, raised his hand to cover yan yi's broad back, and whispered, "don't be sad." "

"i'm fine."

"i know that as long as i rejoice, you rejoice, don't you?" yan iris's chin rested on his shoulder, and his eyes were very hot.

"but i am still very sad, and somehow, from the day i saw you, i seemed to have an inexplicable sorrow in my heart, as if i had known you in a previous life..."

"xu is made in heaven and earth."

xuan long said such a thing in such a serious tone, yan yu laughed out loud, and couldn't help but say, "how did you learn to talk about love?" "

"..."xuan long was silent. i didn't have to look at it to know that this dragon's ears must be red.

yan yi's heart was entangled in other things, and he didn't have the heart to tease him anymore, so he let go of xuan long and looked at his heroic face: "ah po, if one day, you find out that i have done something sorry for you?" ...... can you forgive me? "

"what's the matter with being sorry for me?" xuan long stared at him.

"i mean if, just in case." yan yi didn't know what he was insisting on, but he just wanted to get the other party's assurance. "if there is such a day, will you forgive me?"

xuan long was silent for a long time before he looked down, "i just know that you are the best person in the world for me."