chapter hundred-fiftyseven: punish me from now on

the smell of fish soup was filled with the smell of fish soup in the kitchen, and the man stood in front of the steaming stove, a light blue robe, the black hair of the waterfall hanging behind his ears, and a pair of tearful peach blossom eyes looked at xuan long with a smile.

"apo... i'm sorry to tell you to wait a long time. "

xuan long did not feel that the person in front of him was real, it should be a hallucination, he had been injured by a demon, when the magic qi invaded his body, he had hallucinated, in the kitchen, in the courtyard, in the bedroom, everywhere he looked, was the figure of yan yi.

but as soon as he touched the other person lightly, the man turned into nothingness... this is true all over again.

this time it should be the same.

he was injured during the suppression of the ghost clan, and it was not surprising that the ghost qi entered his body and hallucinated.

but even if it was fake, xuan long had not seen his lover for a long time, xuan long walked towards the person on the stove, raised his hand to touch the face that was thinking about twilight, and moved as slowly as if time had been delayed.

when about to touch the other person's face, the fingers stopped in mid-air, reluctant to move. if you go any further, what if the person in front of you disappears, and when will we meet again?

he paused for a moment, then finally withdrew his hand and hung it at his side, low.

"you're back..."

the man said hoarsely, "well, i'm back." "

xuan long: "coming back, are you still leaving?" "

yan yi smiled and said, "don't go." 

"don't you mean to grow old with me, i promise you that when you come back this time, you will grow old with your white head, and you will never be separated in this life."

xuan long had tears in his eyes and smiled.

"okay."

"white-headed and old... no more separation. "

yan yi stepped forward to hug xuan long, but xuan long took a step back to avoid it. if the bird's nest disappears, how can it grow old with a white head?

"don't you want to come here."

yan yi's movements stopped, and his voice was a little hoarse: "what's wrong?" "

xuan long shook his head, "you don't have to come here." "

"well, i'm not going to go." yan yi was willing to follow him in everything. "are you hungry?" the fish soup is ready, but do you want to eat it now? "