chapter hundred-thirtynine: heavenly punishment

the heavenly dao was furious, and it was difficult for mortals to be spared.

the sky that was still clear changed its face in an instant, and the clouds above the firmament rolled over, pressing down on chang'an city in the dark, and the fierce wind raged, as if it was going to swallow up this land.

hawkers hurriedly put away their stalls in search of shelter from the rain, and the streets were chaotic and crowded.

everyone was eager to put on their wings and leave here immediately, except for a man with long hair in red, walking slowly against the flow of people, walking slowly, walking...

the rain soaked him all over, slapping him coldly on his face, and he didn't reach out to block it like the others did.

suddenly there was a 'oops' sound under his feet, and looking down, it was a small fat mound that fell, a mess of flesh, looking as old as ah zhi.

he was stunned, and bent down to help.

the grandmother of the little fat dunzi helped the grandson up one step at a time, scolded and grinned in her mouth, scolded the grandson for running too fast, but the face was a distressed expression, making sure that the grandson was not injured, and only then was she relieved, holding the umbrella with a vegetable basket in one hand, holding the grandson in the other, standing up and smiling at yan yi.

"this stinky boy is naughty, take him out to buy a dish can make a fuss."

"the boys are all wet, hurry home, this rain is estimated to be unable to stop for a while and a half, if you get wind and cold, i am afraid that the family will have to worry."

yan yi was silent.

"today is the day of the prince's big wedding, right?" what can't be said about the people in the same heart, the temper is temper tantrum, the escape marriage is not right, go home quickly. "

when grandma finished speaking, she led her grandson into the rain curtain. 

yan yi looked at the lips and could barely judge what the other party said. he wore a bright wedding dress, a shawl distributed, looking not like a hawker, and not like a pedestrian shopping, it is inevitable that people will misunderstand that he is escaping from marriage.

today is not his big wedding day, he just wants to dress well and look at the places he used to walk with his sweetheart.

he deliberately walked very slowly, and could slowly recall what he had said, done, and bought with xuan long here. the memory of ten thousand years ago was as clear as it had just happened yesterday, and he remembered the scene of holding xuan long's hand and buying a rattle at a small stall on the corner of the street.

the afterglow fell on xuan long's handsome face, rendering the corners of xuan long's eyes and eyebrows very soft, his heart was born beautifully, yan yi could not help but want to kiss him, taking advantage of the fact that the vendor and other guests were not paying attention, bowing their heads and stealing a kiss on xuan long's cheek.