chapter hundred-fourty: i hurt

xuan long circled up the heavenly river, and when he was about to reach the ninth heaven, a white light flashed in front of him, and then a white-clothed immortal with an outstanding style appeared in front of him.

that person was the zhiyu immortal jun, who was supposed to be married to yan yi, who thought that he had just been to the mortal world, and did not find yan yi, so he returned to the celestial realm to take a look, but unexpectedly, he met here by such a coincidence.

"emperor!"

zhi yuxian jun's heart was happy with yan iris for tens of thousands of years, and he regarded yan iris as heavier than his own life, where he saw yan iris suffering like this, his eyebrows were furrowed, and his face was difficult to hide his anxiety.

xuan long was forced to stop and take human form.

zhi yu xianjun saw the tragic situation of the swallow kites on xuan long's back, and the corners of his eyes turned red: "this is the result you want." "

"you have to let him die to be satisfied."

fang cai blocked two heavenly punishments, xuan long's internal injuries were not light, he had an itch in his throat, he suppressed the desire to cough, and was silent.

seeing that xuan long's thunder could not move, zhi yuxianjun became more and more angry: "if you are really good for him, you should be as far away from him as possible, and don't give him unnecessary hope." 

"hand over the emperor to me."

zhi yuxianjun, as the new empress of yan iris, made such a request, and it was no longer common for xuan long to put yan iris off his back and hand it over to the other party.

"don't tell him, i've looked for him."

unexpectedly, xuanlong's first words were actually to say this, and zhi yuxianjun was slightly surprised in his heart, helped yan iris, responded lightly, and left by the clouds and fog. 

when he returned to the celestial realm, it had already rained and cleared, and when pi bi came out of the east pole hall, he realized at a glance that xuan long's face was not right. if xuan long only had a bad look before he left, at this time it can be said that his face was as white as paper.

"general? what's wrong with you?! "

"... nothing. "

xuan long walked vainly toward the temple, and when he stepped over the door rail, his body shook, holding the door frame and spewing out a large mouthful of blood. he continued to walk inside, but he didn't take a few steps and fell down.

"general!!"

the road that xuan long walked impressively left a string of blood-stained footprints, and because he was wearing xuan's clothes, it was not easy to see the injury and bleeding.