chapter sixty-seven: the child is born to you

the nature of animals makes them wary of danger.

mistletoe stood up and opened his arms in front of xuan long, and the ice blue fox eyes stared at yan yi fiercely, as if if he dared to come over, he would immediately tear him to pieces.

in fact, it was ridiculous for a demon with lost deeds and scarred bodies to make such a move, but the posture of desperately trying to protect xuan long successfully made yan yi unhappy.

not to mention that this fox had just attempted to abduct xuan long and leave with him.

"chief shi dao, take this fox demon for him and teach him a lesson."

the cold voice of the swallow kites fell in the temple.

he was followed by an old man in a gray and white robe, with gray hair and sunken eye sockets, and obeyed the order to bow down slightly to yan yi, took a step forward, threw his scepter on the ground in his hand, and raised the vajra hood in his right hand to cast a spell on the mistletoe door.

this monk came to the door yesterday, and yan yi secretly issued a notice to the advanced monks of the tao seeking method in the folk not long ago, and if there are capable people and strangers, they can lower the demons and exorcise demons, and a heavy reward is offered. 

he knew that xuanlong had ten thousand years of daoist practice, and if he changed his mind one day, he could leave him at any time, and he sought this monk not to bring down demons, but to imprison xuanlong.

fang cai came out of the ningzhi jade bedchamber, yan yi met with this shi daochang, and brought someone over to ask him to cast a spell outside the qiankun palace, who knew that the front foot had just arrived, and heard xuan long and quercus le say that they were going to leave the palace.

how could he not be angry.

"stop."

seeing that the golden light that seemed to really be revealed in the vajra hood, xuan long gently pushed away the mistletoe that was blocking in front of him, got up and went down to the ground, he looked at yan yi, and lowered his path.

"if you are dissatisfied, come to me and don't hurt others."

xuan long had just woken up, even his lips were pale, the blasphemous clothes that should have fit looked loose on his body, and his abdomen was not obvious at all, and there was no sign of pregnancy.

he was too thin.

yan yi saw the scar on his face and felt irritable, seeing him himself for mistle, his face was even more ugly, and his back teeth were clenched tightly.

"this fox demon knows how to confuse you, what is the use of keeping it?"

"is he so important to you?"

xuan long didn't understand why yan yi was angry, he didn't love him and was thinking about what to do. this man is always inexplicable.