chapter twenty-two: count your luck

xuan long nodded, and with the old man's hand, he slightly looked up and drank the spirit dew in the bottle, with bitterness between his lips and teeth, and there was a chill in his abdomen, and then a strange warmth rose, which really relieved some pain.

the liquid poured into his throat, too late to swallow, choking xuanlong sullen coughing, a lot of outflow from his lips, the old man saw him coughing to death and his face was miserable, and he was in pain.

"waste, waste."

"such a big dragon can't even drink medicine well, and it is useless to the extreme."

it was clear that he was in too much of a hurry.

xuan long did not argue with him, and his sharply heaving chest gradually calmed down, and the back of his head leaned against the door frame, unable to hold his eyes closed.

"don't sleep, there are some, hurry up and drink." the old man unceremoniously pinched xuan long's cheeks and poured in the remaining mouthful of spirit dew. "you're going to have to suffer next."

xuan long swallowed subconsciously, opened his green demon pupils and looked at the old man, his eyes were already a little out of focus, and he couldn't hold out for too long.

"in this case, you have to perform the cloud rotation technique, recall and reshape the mutilated spirit body of the fetus in the abdomen, it is somewhat painful, you bear with it, don't scream too loudly, the old man is old, and he hates the dragon yelling in front of me, the headache."

xuan long nodded.

the old man casually took the empty white jade bottle into his arms, and then went to the back room with a sense of ceremony to find a cushion made of gold thread and spread it on the ground, before sitting cross-legged in front of xuan long, his palm condensed into a purple ball of light, slowly approaching xuan long's abdomen, looking solemn.

the moment the ball of light poured into xuan long's body, he tensed up violently, his breathing tightened at a speed that was perceptible to the naked eye, and the back of his hands and hands that had plunged into the ground exploded with terrible green tendons, his head was tilted to the side, and he gasped low with his lips, but he didn't say a word.

cold sweat slid down from the corners of the forehead like rain, and the sight fell to the ground.

he remembered the way yan yi smiled, and it seemed that it didn't hurt so much, and no matter how much pain he could bear... the man was still waiting for him, and he wanted to get better sooner and go back sooner.

if it is a long time, ah yi will definitely worry about it.

that was the only man in the world who would care about him, and he could not disappoint him.

"you can bear it, this cloud rotation technique can be more painful than crushing bones alive, as if there is a knife in the abdomen, and the ordinary dragon has long been rolling on the ground in pain."