chapter nineteen: i will take it seriously

yan yi changed back to its former appearance, and those soul-catching peach blossom eyes contained begging, and there was also a bit of a spoiled meaning, and the people and animals were always harmless.

his portrait has been passed down to the people, and he has been crowned as the first beautiful man in the capital by the young girl who has not yet left the cabinet, and few people in this world can overcome his beauty.

a gentleman, a noble man.

xuan long looked at yan yi for a moment, retracted his gaze, and said dullly, "i have never gotten along with anyone before, if there is something bad, you can say bluntly, if there is something that can be changed, i will definitely change." "

just don't be so capricious, hot and cold.

he seems calm on the surface, but in fact he has suffered a lot in his heart these days.

if yan yi bluntly said that he hated him, he would leave without saying a word, and such an ambiguous attitude made him not know what to do.

"you're not bad, i'm not good..." yan yi grabbed xuan long's hands and led him to turn around and face himself. i promise, i won't treat you like that in the future, and apo won't hate me, okay? "

xuan long looked at him quietly, "i didn't remember hating you." "

"i know that apo has always been the best for me." yan yi laughed.

when xuan long saw him smile like this, a weak smile spread out in his green eyes, which was very inconspicuous.

yan yi rubbed xuan long's hands, suddenly felt that the touch of the palm was not right, looked down, only to see that the original slender and good-looking fingertips were covered with many small scratches, which had already scabs, but xu was because the wounds were too dense, and some were red and swollen.

"what's wrong with your hand?"

xuan long consciously drew his hand back, "i did it unintentionally." "

yan yi frowned, clutching and not letting go: "how can i inadvertently make so many wounds?" "

"what are you doing these days?"

"nothing." xuan long didn't want to say much. "you don't have to worry, it'll be fine soon."

yan yiben was not too curious, he was worried about other things in his heart, and when he heard xuan long say this, he let go of his hand and pretended to be angry, "then if it is not good in a few days, i will ask you." then he picked up the chopsticks and continued to give xuan long a dish, and his voice was so gentle that he couldn't say anything: "eat, you have to eat more, if you are too thin, i will be distressed." "

xuan long did not want to make yan iris feel painful, and obediently ate the food in the bowl, so it seemed that he ate the most when yan iris was there.

after dinner, yan yi ordered the people to send a black gauze bucket for xuan long to wear, and for the first time took xuan long out of the qiankun palace.

one person and one dragon sat in the carriage, the scenery outside the window changed from the vermilion palace wall to the cliff face, the carriage drove on the not-so-narrow path, swaying leisurely, and the night wind flowed in from the fluttering curtain tent, which was particularly leisurely.

xuan long didn't expect that there was such a place in the palace, and turned his head and asked the yan iris beside him, "where are we going?" "

yan yu clasped xuan long's waist, leaned over to the side of his face and kissed him, with a smile in his eyes: "go to a good place, you will definitely like it." "