chapterhundred-seven: the father emperor should not leave ah zhi

in the years before meeting xuan long, yan yi's chinese new year's eve night was spent with ning zhiyu, and after the palace feast, he would guard the age with ning zhiyu.

he was full of thought that it was his lover in his previous life, overturned everything to treat him well, even disregarded his own life, and took the life of xuan long, only to find that he loved the wrong person.

he was full of bitterness and hatred and had nowhere to vent, hating how he could recognize the wrong person, and his eyes were blinded by dog feces, ruining the lives of two people.

ning zhiyu was innocent after all, and on the day he was about to go to the basin, yan yi went to see him at the luan feng hall. the child was born, with two fiery red pupils, a demon and evil rays, and at a glance, he knew that he was not the heir of the human race.

the palace people present were frightened.

yan yi was very calm, not only was he not angry, but he felt relaxed and relieved in his heart. this is the case when he doesn't care about the other party, no matter what the other party does, it will not arouse his half emotions.

"ah iris... i'm sorry. "

"i betrayed you." with her long hair wet under her, ning zhiyu lay weakly on the bed, with a light smile and a calm look waiting to be disposed of.

his pale and emaciated face no longer aroused the pity of yan yi, and the love of the past dissipated like a passing wind.

without asking who the child was, yan yi was not interested at all, he calmly ordered, and when ning zhiyu's body was well raised, he went to the cold palace on his own.

as for the child, it can be left behind without execution.

his a-zhi was not a pure-blooded human, with green eyes and dragon horns similar to xuanlong, and there was no reason why he could not live without being a human.

even if the product of adultery was deserved to die, even the nine tribes were not excessive, and looking at the past feelings, he did not want to kill them all.

the most important reason was that he wanted to build some blessings for his children.

ah zhi is the name that yan yi gave to the child.

ah, ah, ah.

holding the hand of the son, growing old with the son.

that was his unfulfilled long-cherished wish in this life, his remembrance and remembrance of xuanlong, and his obsession with xuanlong. the existence of ah zhi is a proof that xuan long has come.

if there is a next life, he will seek him with this obsession, ask for his forgiveness, and start again with him.