chapter hundred-fourtyone: the law of changing fate against heaven

"the punishment is so severe, do you know why you survived?"

"xuan long will block two thunderbolts for you."

on that day, when the spirit god king left the east pole hall, he left two words for yan yi. just such a light and fluttering two sentences, let yan yi come alive, willing to eat and use medicine.

he knew that xuan long still cared about him, not as much hatred for him as he seemed on the surface, and if he died, it would be in vain that xuan long had suffered, and he was reluctant to do so.

he wanted to get better quickly and personally investigate how xuan long was doing.

every day he drank medicine, ate, and cultivated in bed for half a month, and finally was able to go to the ground, he listened to the medical immortal who healed xuan long's wounds, saying that xuan long had not been out of the door of the palace since the punishment of heaven, and although the injury was not as serious as his, because the soul had been scattered before, the reorganized spirit was injured again, and it was more difficult to heal than yan iris.

yan yi's heart was anxious and painful, and he longed to see xuan long immediately, but now that he was blind, he couldn't even look at that person.

every day, he invited the medical immortal to inquire about xuan long's condition, and when he heard the medical immortal say that xuan long's injury had deteriorated, he lost his soul and told him over and over again that he would definitely give xuan long the best medicine, and when he heard the medical immortal say that xuan long's appetite was better, he was so happy that his eyes were red, and the gods were nagging, so he had to touch the kitchen and cook the fish soup himself. 

yan iris will not do anything else, but this fish soup is amazingly done, delicious to the extreme, as long as others have tasted, none of them say bad.

fish a fish from yaochi pond, cut and wash it, remove the head, slice it into two pieces along the back of the ridge, remove the spine and abdominal cavity, put the skin of the fish facing down in the basin, add green onion, ginger pieces, rice wine, fine salt slightly stained...

he stood in front of the stove, his wide-sleeved robe slightly rolled up, revealing his pale wrists, because his eyes could not see, his movements were not as sensitive as before, and he had to grope slowly. salt cans, fish sauce, pepper, etc. are kept at hand with the seasonings obtained, and everything is done by hand, and i do not want to fake my hands.

the green-white fingers were stained with fish, and the hot mist rising in the pot blurred his handsome face, and his eyes were hollowly facing forward, and he could faintly see the gentle smile at the corner of his mouth.

"he used to love the fish soup i made the most..."

"when you are pregnant, you can't eat anything, only this fish soup, after coming out of the pot, add a little vinegar to it, how can he not get tired of eating..." groping for the spices in his hand, wanting to add some fish sauce to the plate, who knew that he accidentally touched the edge of the hot pot and burned his fingers.

yan yi retracted his hand, and the xian'e next to him exclaimed, seeing that a blood bubble had burned on the ring finger of his right hand, and he panicked and was about to go to the doctor immortal.

"no problem, don't be silent."

compared to xuanlong's suffering, he had gained something. as the hour approached, he had to make the fish soup before dinner and have it delivered.

fish soup is good for the body, xuanlong loves to eat when pregnant, and when he is injured and has a bad appetite, he should also eat a few more bites than ordinary food.